Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Prestige1

Re: Flyer design
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2007, 10:27:13 pm »
DP Design is very good, check out his flyers and prices.Phil
http://www.leafletsforyou.co.uk/
Who Dares Wins

PremierPDS

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2007, 01:04:14 am »
I have had countless numbers of people come to me over the past 2 years or so all with the same complaint- that the printer does not design like a dedicated graphic designer and that flyers prepared by the printers were not acceptable. In addition, when they have asked for changes to be done they wait forever and the design still isn't right.

I'm generalising here of course and I am no way criticising other peoples work but I think my reviews from my previous customers speak for themselves. It may cost a bit more but the results are well worth it and if you pay money for anything you should get what you pay for. People often end up paying twice for design and art work- once from the printer and again from a professional designer. I offer a fast and efficient service with results that please and operate on the basis that if you're not happy then I'm not happy.

Nickie x
Flyers, Business Cards, Bi and Tri fold leaflets, Brochures and much much more designed and printed at www.premierpds.co.uk

sohoit

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2007, 07:18:40 pm »
hi nickie1105

Have you considered creating a small sample web site where you can display a few examples?

I can offer a very affordable web hosting and design solution if you are interested.
Regards
Jayson
----------------------------------
Computer Cleaning
IT Consultancy
Web Design & Hosting
Portable Appliance Testing
www.soho-it-solutions.co.uk

PremierPDS

« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2007, 08:14:17 pm »
Thanks sohoit.

Yes I have considered this but just haven't had the time to do it and I'd rather do the designing myself as I think it speaks volumes to potential customers. I may however be looking for hosting sometime in the very near future. Can you please contact me nickie1105@msn.com. Can you also tell me if your server supports mysql?

Many thanks

Nickie x
Flyers, Business Cards, Bi and Tri fold leaflets, Brochures and much much more designed and printed at www.premierpds.co.uk

sohoit

« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2007, 09:31:21 pm »
yes mysql is available
Regards
Jayson
Computer Cleaning
IT Consultancy
Web Design & Hosting
Portable Appliance Testing
www.soho-it-solutions.co.uk

PremierPDS

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2007, 10:48:11 pm »
Hi all

I have been receiving emails from people this week informing me that they have been unable to open the attachments I have sent to them containing samples of my work. I have now sorted the problem out and sent repeat emails to all those that requested samples last week. I think I've covered everyone but if I have missed you out please email me and let me know and I'll send them over immediately. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Nickie x

bliteamite

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2007, 07:18:13 am »
Can you send some samples to jmorgan120@aol.com.

Cheers

PremierPDS

« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 02:59:00 pm »
Hi everyone

I'm still in the market for design work and now I do printing too at really great prices so take a look at my website www.premierpds.co.uk. The site is still under construction but you can view flyer prices under the 'products' tab on the home page. All our flyers are double sided full colour print and prices include delivery to any UK mainland address and VAT- the price you see is the price you pay!

Many thanks

Nickie

kate eddies

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 07:12:17 am »
Hi could you send me a sample too please
many thanks  :)

ALAN HAYNES

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 08:30:44 am »
that goes for me too

purewatercleaning@hotmail.co.uk

cheers alan

PremierPDS

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 04:48:03 pm »
Hi

Examples sent to those above as requested.

Many thanks

Nickie

Richy L

allyoops

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 09:05:33 pm »
can you give me a price for letterheads please,cheers

Mrs Nicholls

« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2008, 09:22:33 am »
I'm also looking at advertising materials, please could you send me a sample, thank you x Lisa

Lisa@llcleaningservices.co.uk

nat1

« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 10:05:34 pm »
Hi Nickie could you please email me some samples of flyers & letterheads, many thanks

Nat1[natalie.hill3@ntlworld.com]

PremierPDS

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 10:04:07 pm »
Hi all

I'm just going to post some details in another thread regarding letterheaded paper. We now have an offer these at the moment: 1,000, full colour single sided print, 90gsm, litho printed for just £84 including delivery! Artwork must be provided in the following size in either jpg or pdf formatt:

Finished format: 21 cm x 29.7 cm
Artwork format: 21.2 cm x 29.9 cm

If you need help with your artwork please send your brief to enquiries@premierpds.co.uk and we'll be happy to help.

Samples to follow for nat1 and lisa1234

Many thanks
Nickie (PremierPDS)