Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Len Gribble

Re: M - Power
« Reply #60 on: May 26, 2007, 09:09:42 pm »
Paul

You could be right about the stash but it’s not labelled as M Power but it has Bio on the label, :D shower out of action at the moment 3mths must get some one in DFY  so it down to baths. If you come down for the sdo got some hair shampoo 5lts actually 100lts slightly damage container but not leaking.

Paul

Mork and mindy just miss the show NANO

Sorry

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

carpetguy

« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2007, 09:43:35 pm »
If the explosive power of bleach could be utilised safely, would that not be the ideal product ?

Len Gribble

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2007, 03:17:29 pm »
Rob

It probably has matrix structure of substance. ;D

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

chrisg

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2007, 03:44:40 pm »
I've heard people say they love M-power, but has any one ever tested detergents and micro splitters side by side on the same carpet?

matt jones

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2007, 03:57:20 pm »
I am pretty sure i get better results from m-power and nemesis then i do from using detergants for one they do alot of the cleaning and breaking down of spots and stains with just spraying a detergant prespray will do. I rem seeing on here someone posted pics of one carpet presprayed in m-power or similar and another in a dertergent with just a light aggitation and a dwell and you could clearly see that the m-power side was cleaner and had done more of the work. I also find that some spots and stains don't return as they did sometimes using detergents and i like the aspect of them continueing to work for abit after i have aswell cause if you leave a carpet looking outstanding it can only get better not worst a day later. I did use some more nemesis the other day and got superb results from it again i find m-power and nemesis very similar products as they are basically. It would be great if all we got was wool carpets but saying that i used the nemesis the other day on a nylon carpet and it came up brill. I might think about having some prochem renovate for polyporps and similar though in the future.

matt jones

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2007, 04:05:22 pm »
Forgot to also mention if you clean a really trashed carpet and have given it everything you have got then i will give my last spray over with m-power and just leave it, it can sometimes improve as the carpet is very slightly damp so the m-power is given a long time to try and improve the appearance so need need for another rinsing.

Question for john kelly can nemesis be used like this ie sprayed on the carpet after you have finished and yet be safe enough to leave on there without having to extract?
regards
matt

John Kelly

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2007, 11:20:30 pm »
Would always recommend extraction, however these products are used succesfully in bonnet cleaning where the majority of the solution is left in the carpet with no detrimental effects. Try it and see. Also has anyone had success just using it in the tank and plain extracting. It can be used this way.