This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

northern ireland wcs area prices
« on: September 14, 2004, 06:33:40 pm »
hi guys reading the forum a lot paying special attention to what prices our guys in england are getting thinking of moving there because down my way prices are far too low just like to know what yous think of the prices in your area are like any replies would be most welcome by the way i live in strabane  :o :o :o :o

replacement

Re: northern ireland wcs area prices
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2004, 12:35:20 am »
Cost of living is alot more as well.

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2004, 12:44:23 am »
thanks justin agree col where you live is wonder what the noth of england chaps think replies please john

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2004, 10:42:04 pm »
I'm a window cleaner in Chepstow (South Wales) and my ex-wife has recently purchased a modest 3 bedroomed house in Carrickfergus.  Her window cleaner charges her £2.50 for the lot.

I couldn't believe it.  I'd charge at least £6.50 to £8.00 for the same job.

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 10:44:22 pm »
Oh, sorry, as for the cost of living - it's more expensive in some ways (food, clothing and utility bills).  

Do the paramilitaries get involved in any way?  They do tend to have their fingers in a lot of pies.

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2004, 11:34:16 pm »
geordie mabe in carrick were your ex lives   not my way but i would say these wcs down my way are dole cheats 100per cent sure plus no insurance but householders dont seem to care that is as you know until something happens so i have to travel thanks for replying wondering why i have no northern ireland guys replying to my inquiry happy cleaning geordie

mogs

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 01:20:59 am »
ello perfection. im from northern ireland, live in belfast tho my work is in lurgan as thts where im originaly from. i also no strabane area fairly well as my parents and family r from there. if u wud like to compare prices email me... mogs77@msn.com
i no this much i wudnt be doin no 3bed house for £2.50 the silly ejit..... my cheapist houses r those tht i started with, abit under priced tho i do well  out of them as there pretty handy and well packed together.