This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Clean-A-Windows

Starting out in Cirencester
« on: September 13, 2004, 02:23:11 pm »
I am starting out in Cirencester area, and wanted to let other window cleaners in the area know, i am NOT trying to steal your work just get some of my own.
I will soon be putting flyers through doors ect and want to give advanced warning so when your customers say" this was put through our door" you know were it came from.
    Hope this is ok with you all
                         thanks PETE
work is so up and down

Duke

Re: Starting out in Cirencester
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2004, 01:15:44 pm »
Nice one, hope all goes well for you. Don't forget, there will always be more windows than cleaners.....I can't remember how many times I've heard ' We can't seem to get a window cleaner round here !'  ;)

Jake

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2004, 06:33:23 pm »
Pete

Good luck to you mate, no self respecting 'shiner' would be worried about another window cleaner 'around the corner'. If they're any good, you won't get their work!!!
Hope all goes well
Exeter, Devon

Doug_Redfarn

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 10:37:03 am »
Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about that either. Simply ask your new proposed Customer if they are happy with their existing WC'r, if so, great. If not, give them a price!

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 09:42:48 pm »
Just got back from there today. Worked down that way in a hotel years ago. Very nice area. Good luck