This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Is this mean or what?? for backpack users
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2007, 07:30:03 pm »
Nah, it's for bashing smug van-mounted gits, on the head, with shiny new vans; like Squeaks.

Why bash Squeaks with it? Do his van  :o

dave carroll

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2007, 09:46:38 pm »
its a lever for switching it on/off/pump speed selector type thingy, to save you contorting your wrist while its on your back. I'd recognise one anywhere.

Dave

dai

« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2007, 10:02:52 pm »
I think your right Dave. It will have a hole through the middle to make it like a seesaw. It will then be mounted on a small trolley so that it contacts the switch,another hole drilled through the end to attach a rod with a ring on the end.
The rod will then pass through a guide higher up the trolley.You can then turn it through it's speed range by just pushing down on the ring.
Saves all that bending over. what a brilliant idea, Dai

jeff1

« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2007, 10:04:45 pm »
its a lever for switching it on/off/pump speed selector type thingy, to save you contorting your wrist while its on your back. I'd recognise one anywhere.

Dave
Were geting warmer now ;)
I think your right Dave. It will have a hole through the middle to make it like a seesaw. It will then be mounted on a small trolley so that it contacts the switch,another hole drilled through the end to attach a rod with a ring on the end.
The rod will then pass through a guide higher up the trolley.You can then turn it through it's speed range by just pushing down on the ring.
Saves all that bending over. what a brilliant idea, Dai

Not quite, I can't say to much at the moment. just sent of my £80 for its patent registration.
As a backpack user and with the help of Jouk45 (its his original idea that he passed onto me) a tweak here and there and it is now just in the stage of building the proto-type, just a week or two and I will let you all see it.

I just needed a little boost and a little feed back to make it worth my while ;D ;)

Mr. S

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2007, 07:07:51 am »
its a conversion to allow us to hand pump the water! PERFECT!

Derek_Walker

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2007, 08:38:53 am »
It's a metal bow tie that does not blow out of shape in the wind and rain, and when its got a coat of hammerite on it it will look super smooth. Ideal for those top class establishments, lovely.

jeff1

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2007, 09:39:05 am »
its a conversion to allow us to hand pump the water! PERFECT!
No  ;D

It's a metal bow tie that does not blow out of shape in the wind and rain, and when its got a coat of hammerite on it it will look super smooth. Ideal for those top class establishments, lovely.
Spot on  ::) ;D