Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

vangaurd

bye bye
« on: May 14, 2007, 08:59:57 pm »
iam gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

Robert Watson

Re: bye bye
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2007, 09:16:29 pm »
Good luck Van  ;)
The Kitchen Door Centre

*paul_moss

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2007, 09:26:37 pm »
Dave
You need to have a thicker skin mate and stop giving up so easy ;)

Stand by your comments and your own business principles and descisions.

If your happy with £30 for that job then dont worry if others arnt.
Its your business and your in a highly competitive area that does not demand a lot of the higher price tickets.

If your fully booked for a couple of weeks and earning good money that your happy with then  :) and if others dont like that then its no skin off your fore is it ;D
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2007, 09:27:40 pm »
Not again.

Damian

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2007, 09:31:36 pm »
Just got in. Whats going on-or off? :-X

Damian.
Kids for the ex-missus. The fireblade is my baby!!

Phil Marlor

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 09:46:52 pm »
iam gonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

You still here?

Alright I know you want someone to say it, so I will:-

:'( :'(PLEASE DONT GO! :'( :'(

Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

Damian

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2007, 10:40:31 pm »
Van, heard the saying-sticks and sto........for mercy's sake stiffen up fella-its text on a FLAT SCREEN!! I guarantee if you met all posters on this board in person you would be shaking hands and laughing. Text is always un-compromising without humour or personality, so why get hung up? I dont agree with all that is typed and agree with some, however ALL offer advice and its there for you to GLEAN FROM!! I have had run-ins quite regularly on 'ere but seem to keep looking in from time to time to see if there is owt on offer? Its just banter and shouldnt break your shoulders!

So why take it to heart? Personally i cant smile wide enough when there is a debate that is heated and it fuels my fires for a long day ahead!! It just makes me work harder and stronger to upset "the offending person involved" when i do finally meet them.

To conclude-dont get upset in leisure time-if at all! Just do what you think is best by your all and cherish what you have succeeded in.

Am done-lol

Damian.

stains-away

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2007, 11:00:05 pm »
Van, heard the saying-sticks and sto........for mercy's sake stiffen up fella-its text on a FLAT SCREEN!! I guarantee if you met all posters on this board in person you would be shaking hands and laughing. Text is always un-compromising without humour or personality, so why get hung up? I dont agree with all that is typed and agree with some, however ALL offer advice and its there for you to GLEAN FROM!! I have had run-ins quite regularly on 'ere but seem to keep looking in from time to time to see if there is owt on offer? Its just banter and shouldnt break your shoulders!

So why take it to heart? Personally i cant smile wide enough when there is a debate that is heated and it fuels my fires for a long day ahead!! It just makes me work harder and stronger to upset "the offending person involved" when i do finally meet them.

To conclude-dont get upset in leisure time-if at all! Just do what you think is best by your all and cherish what you have succeeded in.

Am done-lol

Damian.

Well said, time to start a good old micros*itters v detergent thread then?  ;D

Damian

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2007, 11:08:28 pm »
Andy, squitters for loo!!lol  bumped the old girl off yet then? Shush fairys the word-on the street :-X

stains-away

« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2007, 11:13:43 pm »
Andy, squitters for loo!!lol  bumped the old girl off yet then? Shush fairys the word-on the street :-X

No, I've promoted her to chief babysitter so the wife can get some additional flyers out while I work, I've still got the shovel in the van just incase she starts though  ;D ;D

Trouble is I need to get some medical insurance in case I do me back in lugging lardy to the van  ;D

Damian

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2007, 11:18:56 pm »
Andy, what can i say apart from one word-HIAB! Always keep a spare pick-up in the yard and a spare patch of land on a moor near you.

Am running outta space myself-so many newbies! lol

Damian. ;D

AquaMagic

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2007, 11:23:52 pm »
I agree with Paul Moss, do you give up on everything so easy?, surely there are many times in life when someone disagrees with you but do you just walk away? i doubt it you wouldnt be a successfull busines man if you did, I for one think its sad if you were upset but lets be honest here, why did you bother to put a post in called "bye bye" looks like you were fishing for comments like Phils (very gentlemanly of you phil).  This is the second time youve said goodbye Vanguard and soon people wont take you seriously so if you truely mean it then i wish you the very best in all you do otherwise stand by your convictions and your posts and reply to the people who you dont agree with rather than getting the hump, its what theese forums are all about and often produces very valuble information.

Dene

stains-away

« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 11:32:58 pm »
Andy, what can i say apart from one word-HIAB! Always keep a spare pick-up in the yard and a spare patch of land on a moor near you.

Damian. ;D

I've got my recovery truck here with ye olde trusty Ramsey winch (pulls better than peter Stringfellow with 3 buttons undone) but I had it downrated to 3.5 ton to avoid operators licence and tacho regs and vosa are always parked in lay-bys down the A10, wouldn't want a fine for overloading it, plus the problems involved with securely strapping 35 stone of jelly to the bed make it a logistical nightmare, Andy

cleanability

« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2007, 11:40:43 pm »
I'm lost here. Why has Vanguard gone??????????

Chris

Damian

« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2007, 11:44:29 pm »

Damian. ;D

I've got my recovery truck here with ye olde trusty Ramsey winch (pulls better than peter Stringfellow with 3 buttons undone) but I had it downrated to 3.5 ton to avoid operators licence and tacho regs and vosa are always parked in lay-bys down the A10, wouldn't want a fine for overloading it, plus the problems involved with securely strapping 35 stone of jelly to the bed make it a logistical nightmare, Andy
Stop quoting me-i know im GOOD but ill get a complex and serious guys on 'ere will gethung up!!  ::)

stains-away

« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2007, 11:45:46 pm »
Stop quoting me-i know im GOOD but ill get a complex and serious guys on 'ere will think I'm an Allergstop member!!

SORRY  ;D

Damian

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2007, 11:49:01 pm »
Stop quoting me-i know im GOOD but ill get a complex and serious guys on 'ere will think I'm an Allergstop member!!

SORRY  ;D
ME TOO LOVE AND HUGS XXXXX

Damian

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 11:51:18 pm »
Cheeky bar steward-didnt realise you had altered my text! lol

Damian.

Damian

« Reply #18 on: May 15, 2007, 12:08:57 am »
Actually like the text-makes me look like a warm and caring tree hugger! perhaps ill get lots o calls from tree hugger custy's and take on tree hugger staff? damn like my staff and biz ive got ta lol

ianharper

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2007, 08:12:15 am »
van

listen to damain, what his said is so true.

you give value to your customers and that's all that maters. you sound like a hard working person.

respect

Ian Harper