This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

rockape

pumps
« on: September 10, 2004, 09:05:01 pm »
Does any one use a petrol driven pump for there WFP system? and is there such a pump?
many thanks fella`s
john

Rob_Mac

Re: pumps
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 09:26:35 pm »
Looked at using a petrol jet wash with an adjuster on the lance to govern the water flow down to something sensible. Already have the jetwash - but have spoken to a couple of manufacturers about reducing the noise output - they are noisy. Everyone I spoke to said that you wouldnt be able to get it quiet enough. Ive given up on the idea

rockape

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 09:31:51 pm »
cheers, mine would be for commercal property so noise not so much of a prob, but are they extremely loud then?
john

Rob_Mac

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 09:47:35 pm »
I think they run on about 80 decibels so they're not mega loud but if your using it all day every day then your customers arent going to be too impressed. I clean a glass canopy and circular vestibule for a mill feed company in Ashbourne. They pay very well and these are additional to the window cleaning, very large job - the jetwashing is right next to the office area, just really aware of thump thump thump of the constant noise. Would be ideal if you could get em quiet. 1800 psi shift anything combined with pure water. I may still use jet wash with pure water - particularly for this

rockape

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2004, 06:35:06 pm »
cheers for that,  think i will use the 12v pump then ::) ;D