This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

a1drivecleaner

Cleaning of vinyl Floors
« on: May 12, 2007, 12:33:45 pm »
Ive been asked to quote for cleaning of vinyl floor tiles, There are dirty marks down the edges and the contract cleaners have been using metallic floor polish which has sealed these marks in. I believe there is some sort of stripper and Im just wondering if anybody has done this and what is involved. I have a hydramaster truckmounted system and an RX20 with a fine tile ang grout cleaning brush.Can anybody help please.

Karl Wheeler

Re: Cleaning of vinyl Floors
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2007, 12:35:50 pm »
Hi mate
Email me and i will give you some details on stripping floors

Thanks
Karl

Cleaning Resource

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2007, 02:21:13 pm »
get some sure strip Evans Vanodine make it, mix it and drown the floor leave for a few min then scrub, suck up with a wet pick up and the mop the floor several times with just clean water to nautralise the stripper, job done.

if the vinyl tiles are a bit iffy and not stuck down properly then tell the client that they may lift before you start.

Jonny jones

« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 06:20:13 pm »
hi

use troubleshooter made by 3M,   spray that on the sides then leave for about 10 to 15 min then use a window scraper and scrape the build up, then if theres more there use again then scrub the floor like you would usually with stripper and suck up the remains,  use viniger to neutralise the floor than apply floor polish when its dry to do so.

thanx jonny

let castle take the hassle