This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

herbiefatboy

can any one help
« on: September 06, 2004, 05:12:45 pm »
when i use my WFP i leave to dry but people have been telling me it leaves water marks has any one got any idea why thanks

replacement

Re: can any one help
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2004, 06:17:28 pm »
I no this is a silly question but i will ask it. Are you using Pure Water? dont want to offend you but i have seen and spoke to people whom use normal tap water and did not no they needed pure water, and wounded why they lost alot of customers.

If you are using Pure Water then prehaps you are not useing the pole correctly ie in rinsing. Nearly all problems related to WFP issues are user error and not the system. This might help http://www.squeakyclean4u.com/wfp/wfp.PDF

Justin

herbiefatboy

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2004, 12:18:53 am »
thanks tim and justin for your help i have not had the WFP for very long it does go through a tank with resin in it so i take it is pure water. can some body tell me what the tds reading should be perhaps i am useing it wrong  any more help would be grateful

replacement

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2004, 12:40:37 am »
You can clean windows with a TDS reading of 035 but it becomes harder to clean with this level. I tend to stay within the region of 000-009 TDS reading to clean windows with.

If your in a hard water area then DI resin will deplet very fast indeed.

Justin

Duke

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2004, 08:47:10 pm »
absolutely...check the ph balance and that all old style residue has been washed out...