This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tosh

She said, 'No!'.

AAAArrrrrgggg  :-[

I explained that I felt bad asking and that I would go away and give myself a good kicking.

I then left.

macmac

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I once turned up to a new account & the lady came to the door with a beautiful little girl, blonde curley hair, cute cheeks the lot. What a beautiful little girl you've got i said, IT'S A BOY!  she replied. :-[ :-[

tony

Paul Coleman

She said, 'No!'.

AAAArrrrrgggg  :-[

I explained that I felt bad asking and that I would go away and give myself a good kicking.

I then left.

Hahahaha !!
t's nice to meet someone who puts their foot in it more than me.

AuRavelling79

A couple of tactless moments you might understand Shiner -

1. Tactless Mate of mine says to old chap at door "You okay? You look a bit down ..."

Old guy:-  "Yeah, well my budgie's just died, I know it seems silly but since my wife died he's been a bit of a little companion."

Mate:- "Oh - Puh-leeze! Ha ha ha!"

2. Same tactless mate to teenager at door:- "So your name's Jamie is it - is that as a boy or girl?"

:-[ :-[ :-[
It's a game of three halves!

Andy@w.c.s

Hi Guys
Turned up at a customers yesterday,
she was in the garden, said hello and started to chat as you do
then she says she had got rid of her gardener and now had to do it all her self
she then says that at her age and weight it would do her good
I then said yes
It was at that point i realized what i had implied and agreed with
that she was fat and old
have i got a big mouth or what
 ;D

Jeff Brimble

Aye Tosh, I done the same to the lady that pays me for a council contract. Just about still got it, 9 months on  ;D

LWC

oops  ::)

lol

Tosh

In my defence, it did look like a 'baby gut' rather than a 'beer gut'.

Talking of 'beer guts', I used to have a German girlfriend called Birgit, when I lived in Bielefeld, and I used to call her 'Beer Gut'.

She just thought it was my Geordie mispronounciation! ;D

How's that for going off on a tangent?

Jeff Brimble

Whose wearing the hozen in your avatar pic, Is that her or you,  wish I could make it bigger to see it properly. :)

JohnL

No you really dont want to do that Jeff!
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

tacky

a few years ago me n wifey just finised house young girl bout 25 says like cup of tea yes we say she fetch her year odl son out wife says he a big boy  i say what u feed him i could do with some of that   she says she breast feeds the baby n bursts out laughing    oops

brett walker

Ive embarrassed myself a couple of times in this way  :-[ also mistaking a baby boy when its been a girl, now when im in doubt i keep my mouth shut :-X ;D

Brett