Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

conallon

baneclean truckmounts
« on: August 25, 2004, 12:57:28 am »
hi guys
           as any of you got bane truckmounts installed into a peugeot expert or similiar ? been in touch with spurgeons, think i was told its possible ? but using tanks to full capacity would overload van ( not a problem ) paramount for example on thier website says it will fit into 3/4 ton van but preferably 1 ton, expert payload is 815 kg, any help or examples of installs into similiar will be much appreciated

cheers conrad

Chris R

Re: baneclean truckmounts
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 01:15:17 am »
the bane mini mount will just fit into a swb transit. Not much room left over for anything else.I think that only the spitfire petrol tm from hydramaster will fit in your van. Or perhaps a recoil 3 with water tanks. Its the weight thats the real problem. I ruined my last van (transit) carrying to much weight in it, the suspension ripped away from the frame- scrapped it  >:(
Chris
Staffordshire

conallon

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 01:29:50 am »
thanks chris
                  who manufactures the recoil 3 ? do they have a web site ? spoke to hydramaster said same as you a ( few mods and in it goes )

cheers conrad

Fintan_Coll

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 01:39:54 am »
Cross-American make the Recoil3. If you just type in their name you should find them on the web.

conallon

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 01:49:20 am »
cheers finton_coll  :)

conallon

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2004, 01:50:38 am »
sorry about spelling  :-[