Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

shaun_pearson

leather cleaners
« on: July 28, 2004, 02:28:03 am »
hi guys

been using prochems leather cleaner and conditioner since i started doing leather and i am pleased with the results, but i was wondering if there are any other products that any of you's can recommend.

cheers shaun

rob_s

Re: leather cleaners
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2004, 04:04:36 am »
Hi Shaun,

Yes, I can recommend the Leather Master range of products, which includes foam cleaners, protection creams, and some light solvents for ink and denim removal.

They also do a repair kit which includes all of the above plus pigment replacement, analine dyes, hole repair kit and much more, which I have purchased.

The address is The Leather Training & Technical Dept,
Langdale House, 105b Weatherby Road, Harrogate, HG2 7SH, Tel: 01423 881027  Props Andy and Judy.

P.s. They also run Leather Technician courses which I can recommend.

Hope this is useful,

Regards rob-s
:)

Harry

Re: leather cleaners New
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2004, 06:42:48 am »
Shaun, I would concur with Rob that the Leathermaster line is a much better choice than the Prochem products.

I would also recommend as a starting place taking their training courses.
I still use some of their products but have since found many other superior products. This may not help you as they are in the US. One product line you could look at is the Fenice line which is available in Europe.

Good luck.There is a lot of money in this new exciting line of work.
Leatherwright Seminars