Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Len Gribble

Re: suite clean?
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2004, 01:57:47 am »
Dave

I will in roll into anything as long as it makes money for the wife to spend.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

jacko

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2004, 02:13:06 am »
Evening guys!

An interesting thread

I have the same system as Martin and must say that I have achieved exceptionally amazing results within my domestic clientele. I have several testimonials from some very delighted customers. Some were going to throw their carpets away!

I have however recently invested in a Steempro HWE machine to enable me to offer a wider range of services to my domestic market. Both systems have their place and in certain environments one system might be quicker than the other. But there is no doubt that the non HWE system does deep clean!

Sorry guys I’m not going to let on what the system is as I know Martin (Martin remember lunch at the Marina?)

The system that Martin employs is totally compatible with his targeted market place and is working well for him. To my knowledge Martin does not even need to advertise.

Cheers Guys!

adl

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2004, 02:26:32 am »
Hi Martin
Is your system the same as jasons new one? i heard his latest is to power wash carpets at 3000psi and then dry them behind the engines of concord, all this and only a tenner a room ;D ;D ;D

The Great One

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2004, 01:53:34 am »
Hi Jacko

How are you mate? good to see you on here, mind you don't tread in any bulls..t, there seems to a lot of it about, especially on this thread ;)

hope business is going well for you.Keep in touch, let me know how things are going.

We are opening our waterless car valeting tomorrow (saturday 31st) we were training today but did some for customers and had to turn people away we were so busy :D

Jacko's quite right i do not advertise, this is not meant to boast or anything it is just the truth. To state the system i use as stated before would have people arguing for ever and a day, and lets face it we all have better things to be doing.

Len

I think you have already rolled in something mate ;D

Take care gents (yes even you len)

Regards

Martin 8)

Doug Holloway

« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2004, 10:37:50 am »
Hi Martin,

The trouble with this thread is you start by asking for help with an area you are less familiar with, BUT when someone asks you a question about a system you are familiar with , you become all coy.

These boards work best where we all share information.

Cheers,

Doug

Martin S

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2004, 10:42:59 am »
Well said
Martin

Dynafoam

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2004, 02:59:17 pm »
Spot on Doug  ;)

Mark Betts

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2004, 07:58:17 pm »
My Guess is

OP

;D ;D

Mark
A Dog Isnt Just For Christmas.........  Save a Bit For Boxing Day  !!!!!

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2004, 11:15:59 pm »
Mark

May seem a stupid question to some, but as they say "if you don't know, just ask", so here goes, what's OP?

Regards
Mark
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

Glynn

« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2004, 11:20:38 pm »
Oscillating  (or Orbital) Padding
Regards
Glynn

Len Gribble

« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2004, 12:09:14 am »
Martin

No need to bite at your last comment, as one only has to read what you have said on this thread.

1.      I do not have a HWE so hence the hand clean
2.      On another thread on the cleaning section I stated that I do a lot of work for letting agents and do not want to lug a steameasy pro up 6 flights os steps.

Bit Tommy Copperish now you see it now you don’t!

Anyway hope today went well with you new venture.

Mark not so stupid, bit of a hand full when your not use too it keeps going to the right, will admit not my cup of tea.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Mark Betts

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2004, 12:49:54 am »
Mark

No not stupid qustion.

Glynn bang on.

Gotta be or Encapsulation or mop an bucket hehehe

Mark

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2004, 12:54:21 am »
Mark & Glyn,
Thanks for that, learnt something new again today.
Cheers
Mark
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

Len Gribble

« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2004, 01:04:03 am »
Mark

Please elaborate on mop and bucket system I was wondering if it’s the same I saw at Detling show a few weeks a go they were selling it as deep clean system, wife a bit annoyed started to hand out leaflets so were the comedians sell it.

Len

Mark Betts

« Reply #34 on: August 01, 2004, 03:08:35 am »
Len

Sorry forgot, vital accessory to mop and bucket.

KNEE PADS !!!!!  

Not to protect my knees but to stop all the dye coming off my trousers onto carpet due to suds  ;D ;D

Mark

The Great One

« Reply #35 on: August 01, 2004, 01:03:28 pm »
Hi

Ok, Ok

It is actually 3 parts water
2 parts sugar and
1 part cow juice

Stirred not shaken

Just my cup of tea!

Martin 8)