This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.Carpenter

Which RO-System?
« on: January 31, 2007, 10:28:07 am »
I will be moving on to WFP soon. I hope to be able to clean up to 30 houses a day maximum. I have measured my house water flow at approx. 600Ltrs/Hr and I think my water pressure is very low. I do not have a bundle of cash to buy the best of everything, but I also dont want to by crap ;)

Which RO system would you recommend?
http://www.ro-man.com/shop/index.php/cPath/22

Will I need a booster pump? Should I wait, test the RO system, then decide?

Which pole?
I am not to interested in doing anything except ground and first floor atm. I would rather save money getting a shorter pole, then in the future buy a longer pole.
I think an 18foot pole will be plenty long enough, I currently use a double 12foot ladder and that reaches the top of all my windows.
Is their a pole where I could add additional sections to extend the length instead of having to purchase another complete pole when I want further length.
I'm considering buying an unger aluminium pole, then upgrading when I have more money.

thanks for any help

Jacob Keyes

Re: Which RO-System?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2007, 11:53:02 am »
Hi S.Smith.  There is a pole where you can add additional sections instead of buying a new pole.  It's called Diamondbak and it's made by pure2o.  Their website seems to be down at th moment but here's a link anyway: www.pure2o.co.uk/shop who knows it might be back up by the time you read this.

S.Carpenter

Re: Which RO-System?
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2007, 04:45:55 pm »
just got off the phone to freedomwfp, their 300gpd RO system is £160.

http://www.freedomwfp.co.uk/waterpure.htm

Gonna take a look monday.