Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stevegunn

***STOP PRESS***
« on: January 24, 2007, 07:47:19 am »
Nemesis has been reforumulated same as mpower.It is stronger than normal nemesis and is only £39.99 available mid Febuary I have used the new stuff and I was impressed with the new stuff.It dilutes 120-1

gwrightson

Re: ***STOP PRESS***
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 07:50:13 am »
Steve I was happy with nemesis, when you say the same as m/power now ... in what respect?
I have read good and bad about m/power although not tried it personally

Geoff
PS sent you mail , regarding something else
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

stevegunn

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 07:56:07 am »
I was also happy with the original nemesis but this stuff is stronger and dilutes further

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 08:53:13 am »
For the First Time I was asked about Green Cleaning last week, and that was in a conversation with someone not a sales call etc.

carpetguy

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 09:00:27 am »
Ian

Is this a football pitch...........saw a photo of one being done ( synthetic ) in the PROCHEM brochure a while ago !

Never been asked about ECO cleaning, specifically and I got involved in the concept about 9 0r so years ago.

Occasionally someone asks about the safety of the chemicals in relation to their kids, or pets, with the environment taking a distant back seat.

robbie

carpetclean

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 11:59:03 am »
about 80% of my work is because i am 'green' . some people even insist on reading whats in it and want to see the bottle i am using
NCCA   IICRC

name peter reed

Mike Halliday

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 06:17:57 pm »
how do you know that Nemisis is the same as M-power?

has the maker of Nemisis had M-power analyzed is a secret laboratory (underneath a dormant Volcano ;) ) and copied it?

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

craigp

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 06:32:05 pm »
about 80% of my work is because i am 'green' . some people even insist on reading whats in it and want to see the bottle i am using

but i thought even we dont know whats in it, so what do you say?  " i dont know whats in it, but its green "

Doug Holloway

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 06:45:33 pm »
Hi Guys,

It's difficult to decide what is green and what is not, both Nemesis and Mpower are colloial cleaners which means they will contain a lot of surfactant.

Detergents are surfactants, are they green if biodegradable ?

All detergents are biodegradable as are surfactants, see how complicated it becomes !

For my two penneth I have designated green cleaning as using sodium tripolyphosphate otherwise known as MS, as this contians food grade chemicals.

www.greencarpetcleaners.co.uk

Cheers

Doug

Mike Halliday

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 06:53:47 pm »
Steve why has nemisis been reformulated? was it crap before?  ;D ;D they say imitation is they highest form of flattery ;)
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

AquaMagic

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 06:56:36 pm »
How is it the same steve, do you mean the dilution rate?

Dene

stevegunn

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:58:27 pm »
That's what I mean't it is the same dilution ratio as mpower and its cheaper.As Doug says its a colloid cleaner and there are plenty out there

Matt Lindus

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 06:51:03 pm »
Steve, if you want to go down this route why not use plain tap water as a pre spray?