This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

arc_cleaning

im trying to find the best place to buy in 25lts
« on: October 02, 2003, 12:09:10 am »
i do contract in s/yorkshire and wanting to buy cleaning fluids in 25lts drums can anybody point me in the right direction plz

Mike_Boxall

Re: im trying to find the best place to buy in 25l
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2003, 12:53:37 pm »
Hi
What sort of products do you need in 25 litres? The main reason that they are hard to get is because it's so hard to dispense them from 25 ltr drums but let me know what you want and I'll help if I can
Regards
Mike

arc_cleaning

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2003, 11:40:36 pm »
hi mike thanks for responce stevet put a post in general under "cleaning chemicals direct from manufactors" i took him up on it but never got anything back.right back to 25 lts drums i want to tap em and rack em anything like detergents,disinfectants,milti surface,hardfloor cleaners,emulsion polish. usual stuff i do contract cleaning i have 3 contracts doing offices 1 sports centre 1 night club 3 pubs all 12 month contracts buying in 5 lts is not very cost affective buying in bulk will save me time and money thanks arc.
                                ps (must have coshh data sheets)

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2003, 09:30:05 pm »
Hi.

We can supply cleaning products up to 220 ltrs. Al certificated. What do you need?

Mail me at gary@waterlesscarcleaning.com with you enquiry.

Gary Mansfield
The Waterless Car Cleaning Company Ltd