Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Bob Allen

Help Please
« on: July 19, 2004, 01:41:43 am »
I will be taking delivery of new peugeot van this week so i will be needing to get it pannelled & shelved out.
Under what discription should i be looking in the Yellow pages? ie, van liners, pannel installers, basically i need to know the correct term (I know im being abit stupid not knowing)
Regards Bob
Bob Allen

Fintan_Coll

Re: Help Please
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2004, 02:29:49 am »
You might not even find anything under these headings. Would the motor dealers who are selling you the van not have some idea of where to get a van shelved locally. Possibly some carpenter or wood worker in your locality would be the best option for you.

Mark_Jubb

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2004, 02:32:59 am »
Hi Bob,

Try Commercial Vehicle Accessories & Components.

Might be best to get someone to do the basic ply-lining, then do the shelving yourself, which is what I did with my van. This gives you a bit more flexibility with shelf layout etc

Regards
Mark Jubb
If there isn't enough time to do the job right,  how do we find the time to go back and do it again when the customer is not happy ?   Do it right the 1st Time.
NCCA Member 1399.  Swindon, Wiltshire

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2004, 03:18:40 am »
Hi Bob,

I will send you a private e-mail with attached pics and details of my van ply-linning, cant work out how to post pictures on this forum. :-/

Thanks
Peter

dunny19

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2004, 03:33:13 am »
TRY RINGING UP A LOCAL CHIPPY, HE'L SORT IT FOR YA!

adl

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2004, 09:55:40 am »
Van Security & Accessories. Manchester 0161 7877271
Demar. Worcester, 01905 330447

regards Dave ADL