This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

seanc

dirty white tiles HELP
« on: June 10, 2004, 12:02:14 am »
i have got to clean some realy dirty white floor tiles can anyone tell me the best way to clean them they are realy stubon marks.

the way i was going to do them is bleach on the tile scrub with a decking brush amd then mop up the dirty mess that will be left and then mop normalt after making it dry  PLEASE PLEASE if anyone has an easer way or a better chemical let me know we are talking a large area ant it is a lot of hard work  :-[
do it today tommorow never comes

David Lauder

Re: dirty white tiles HELP
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 01:38:47 pm »
You will need to let people know what the tiles are made of and also what the nature of the 'dirt' is - post that info and I'm sure somebody will help you.

seanc

Re: dirty white tiles HELP
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 09:13:29 pm »
sorry i mainly do windows  :-[ so i dont know all this stuff they are outside council tiles with lots of worn in dirt and grime from years of wear and tear i did start today with elbo greece  :)  degreecer and a deking brush they are coming up ok but there has got be an easyer way surly  :-/ o  and i dont have a machene to do it eather
do it today tommorow never comes