This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tracey

who am i????
« on: June 04, 2004, 12:56:34 am »
i recently checked my member profile and would like to know why my ID? is not showing my e mail but some other guy's email im i geting all my info or is someone else i would appreciate it if someone would let me know who i am as it seems i do not anymore

WavieDavie

Re: who am i????
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2004, 02:39:40 am »
Hi Tracey,

Sorry you're having a problem with your personal details. The email I can see is tracey@cleanability.fsnet.co.uk Hopefully that's you, if not - contact Mike Boxall ( mike@expresscleaningsupplies.co.uk ) direct and I'm sure he'll try his best to help.

While I'm on, why not fill out a bit more of your profile, signature, and personal text so that we'll all know who you are, and can reassure you in the future if you ever have another identity crisis  ;)

It's maybe just a wee problem in the software, but you're best letting Mike know anyway.

All the best.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2004, 09:06:36 pm »
Hi Tracey

I'm not sure I follow you - is this not your email address? I'll look into it for you but it appears to be OK. If anyone else is having problems please let me know.

Thanks

Mike

tracey

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 12:18:42 am »
my email is tracey@cleanability.fsnet.co.uk on my profile it is mrmensan@hotmail.com please check this out as that is what my profile on members says thank's for the quick response mike.

seanc

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 02:55:38 am »
i dont know whats happening but it showed me you right e-mail  ???
do it today tommorow never comes

DP

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 03:33:00 am »
Tracey I have looked at your profile, and your email address is fine this end as well , assumming admin havent fixed anything yet this could be at your end. When you next boot up the screen should refresh, if you are still seeing the wrong address then try deleting your "cleanitup" cookies on your machine.

Regards DP
Everyone seems normal untill you get to know them!