This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

timeform

selling of a sub contract
« on: May 26, 2004, 11:27:38 pm »
i am a sub contractor and the company who i have the contract with for which i paid  a fee for have now informed me that they have sold the contract all this without prior notice do i have any leagal rights any with any help please

Marbles

Re: selling of a sub contract
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2004, 03:17:15 pm »
Hi Timeform
sent you IM.

Cheers!!

Andrew

timeform

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2004, 05:59:11 pm »
hi andrew sorry i dont know what im can you please advise sorry i cannot phone i have lost my  mobile phone  but this lot are a right bunch of con men if only people knew what they are like

WavieDavie

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 09:42:01 pm »
Timeform,

IM = instant message, or PM = private message, same thing really - scroll up to the top of the page, in the top right it'll say "Hey Timeform, you have x messages" Click on x messages to see what's there.

Then, above the Date/From/Subject line, click on "Preferences" and click "yes" for Notify By Email. From now on, every time someone sends you a message on the boards here, it'll appear in your email inbox. That'll be a Fiver, thanks!

Ain't technology wunnerful?
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk