This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tim_Fuller

tech-clean pressure washer
« on: May 21, 2004, 12:47:09 pm »
Hi folks, I am considering the purchase of a tech-clean pressure washer with flat surface cleaner. Just looking for feedback from anybody who is currently using the same equipment. Is it as good as they say? Cheers!

Mike Halliday

Re: tech-clean pressure washer
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2004, 12:40:41 am »
Tim i bought the equipment your talking about 6 weeks ago and am very happy with it.

it does a great job and very quick! I'm earning about £60 an hour with it.

I'm a carpet cleaner but thought it was a nice extra service to offer my customers.

any specific questions?

MIke
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

dreamclean

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2004, 07:23:27 pm »
Mike
      Do you think Tech -Cleans rotary washer would work off a Panther 20 Chem Tex Truck Mount . I know the only way to be sure is to take it up and try,but was just wondering in your experience have you ever come across a similar partnership.
                                           Thankyou
                                                           David.

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2004, 07:50:44 pm »
David, according to tech-clean you need a minimum pressure of 200bar  ( Approx 2800psi) to operate the F/S/C   I don't think many truckmounts go that High.

you'll have to splash out and buy a petrol pressure washer ;)

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Len Gribble

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2004, 10:13:16 pm »
David

Have a look at http://www.westpakusa.com/products.htm there rotary also is a vac.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

dreamclean

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2004, 11:46:13 pm »
Mike,
       Thanks,apparently the p.s.i. on my T.M. can crank up to 2500 though I've never tried (it's a Kohler 20hp),but as you say it still falls short.I wonder though is there any way I could "top up" the difference,the reason I ask that is I notice tech-clean do a 5ft wide rotary tool requiring 30 ltrs per min and it makes me think to reach that they must have to combine 2 washers,and I wouldn't need much more just another 3 or 400 p.s.i. ,I could produce that blowing down a hose!!! --(I'm sounding desperate aren't I ) £60 an hour sounds too good to give up without a fight

Len,
     Tech-Clean also do one with a vac port though I think the 18" works out at about £900 and 24" around the £1000 mark, is the westpak cheaper ? Thanks for your help, I really think with a bit of tweeking I might be able to use the kit I have ,and it really does sound a great add-on to any window or carpet cleaner with a ready made customer base,I just keep seeing dirty drives, and patios and thinking- I could clean that.......maybe!
                           Thanks again
                                               David.

Len Gribble

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2004, 09:42:15 am »
David

Not sure about price think it’s in the region of £500 if you contact Nick @ Solutions he will be able to help with price and data.  I have heard some tm’s run this equipment @ 500psi.

Let me know how you get on as I’m interested.
Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)