Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Neil Gott

Dry Fusion Bonnet Wringer
« on: May 21, 2004, 12:26:12 am »
This is a question for Fusioneers and non Fusioneers who use the machine.
Neil Gott     Southampton U.K.

www.neilgott.co.uk

Len Gribble

Re: Dry Fusion Bonnet Wringer
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2004, 12:54:17 am »
Neil

Confused fusioneers non fusioneers, thick me ant they one of the same DF or is it a club?

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

DaveR

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2004, 02:31:30 pm »
Len,
fusioneers have a legal and binding contract with dry fusion and have access to marketing materials etc

Best Regards
Dave

Derek

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2004, 10:22:52 pm »
Dave

I think I am right in saying that the term 'Dry Fusion' within the agreement is when the complete system is used.

By that I mean the machinery, chemicals and technique... in other words the whole package.

In other words using a conventional machine etc is NOT a Dry Fusion system even if using one of their products.

Derek

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2004, 11:03:16 pm »
The term Fusioneers is frequently used in reference to those of us who use the Dry Fusion System. Without checking my paperwork, memory tells me that those of us with a Dry Fusion contract have the right to use the name of Dry Fusion in all aspects of our business, and we must use the system in it's entireity. If you do not have a contract with Dry Fusion UK, then I believe you are not allowed to use the Dry Fusion name. Naturally there are other clauses, but this is what I see of the fundamental difference. I read Neils post and presume that he was thinking of Fusioneers and Non Fusioneers along these lines.

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Derek

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2004, 11:11:22 pm »
Thanks Ken

I just thought I would delve a little deeper as I am sure some of the newcomers would be a little confused.

Thanks for clearing things up.

Did you have a good day at the BBC Good Homes Show today...tiring isn't it?

'Er indoors is dragging me along tomorrow so I will come along and mop your brow for you  ;)  ;D

Cheers
Derek

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2004, 11:59:42 pm »
I'd be delighted to see you tomorrow DB. You don't have to bring your own wheelchair 'cos you can hire one there ;)

As for tiring, standing there for a day, chatting with lots of attractive ladies, naturally they were accompanied by their handsome menfolk, is more tiring than a long day dragging a wand. I'm sitting here typing this and my calfs and ankles are still hurting  :'(

If you behave yourself, I'll let you have a voucher which is worth 10% discount from your favourite NCCA cleaner :o

Safe and happy cleaning:)

Ken

PS Has your vastly superior half seen me naked? If she has, then I'll have to come in disguise ;)
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

Len Gribble

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2004, 12:32:41 am »
Ken

So the DF system is some type of franchise system ??? ??? :'(

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Derek

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2004, 09:32:51 am »
Kenneth

My other 'delightful half' shouldn't recognise you...she wasn't looking at the face.  ;)  ;D

You mean that 'you' (such a nice man) would come all the way to sunny South Leicestershire and give me 10% discount?

Wait for it folks...there just has to be a punchline here!

Cheers
Derek