Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

DG

Hard surface cleaning tool
« on: May 18, 2004, 11:41:37 am »
Hi all

Does any one know of a UK supplyer for Gekko hard surface tool, or any other hard surface tools for vertical surfaces sutable for truckmount use. It will cost $200 to have one sent across!

Thanks, David Glassey ::)

DaveR

Re: Hard surface cleaning tool
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 05:32:18 pm »
I believe Woodbridge and Ashbys do a hard surface wand as opposed to a rotary, sorry don't know how they compare to a gekko,

Best Regards

Dave R

CATMAN

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 09:23:21 pm »

Dave,

Even with postage you will still save money. I ordered a large amount of truckmount equipment and paid $500 for deliverey. A lot yes, but I still saved £500 on £2000 worth of equipment.

There are some US cleaning suppliers I've found seem not to want your business, they either want excessive deliverey costs or just don't even bother to reply to e-mails.

Try WorldofClean.com, I found a guy named Jeff Ellis very good, kept the price down and found cheapest deliverey.

Regards

stevety44

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2004, 01:47:46 am »
There is an excellent hard surface cleaning tool available from Nick at Solutions.  Phone at 726-852-377.  It is a spinner type tool using high pressure to clean and has a vacuum ring to remove the water.  You can see photos at www.westpakusa.com.

For more information call Nick or send an email to me at stevet@westpakusa.com.

Thank You, Steve
Steve