Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

*paul_moss

Kleenrite swivel head hand tool
« on: October 13, 2006, 07:01:17 pm »
For some strange reason my  Kleenrite swivel head hand tool stopped working on me half way through a job today.Happy working away cleaning a suite when it just stopped jetting out.I though I was out of water but no,I thought oh poop the pumps gone but no the pump was fine.
I unscrewed the head and had a quick look but could not see any thing untoward the trigger was fine and the jet looked ok( but you cant see right in the jet).
So before I go ripping it apart tomorrow I thought I would see if any body else has come across this problem or give me any thoughts.
I only use water rinse so dont normally have problems with blocked jets.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

John Kelly

Re: Kleenrite swivel head hand tool
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 07:08:48 pm »
Hoses can start to degrade internally after a couple of years. Only takes a couple of bits of material to block a jet.

david_m

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 07:10:39 pm »
hi paul

i also have one of these the only problem i evere have is blocked jet thats the first place to look even if you cant see any thing, get some thin wire and try to puch it through the jet.

davy

jasonl

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 07:40:28 pm »
Grit in the jet
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

*paul_moss

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 07:43:18 pm »
Thanks guys the jet was the first point of call tomorrow.
Had to use the CFR tool to finish the job but it was a real dirty suite and I so missed the Kleenrite as it really hits it hard.
Paul Moss  MBICSc
www.mosscleaning.co.uk
REMOVED FOR POSTING OFFENSIVE MATERIAL

Mike Mullen

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 10:04:51 pm »
Hi Paul

It could be said that if you did the prep work correctly the CFR tool would be ample for any job, or is it just a case of bad workmen blaming tools and all that!? ;D

Guess Who studley?

Glynn

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 10:22:46 pm »
Whilst the CFR tool is good at cleaning, it must be the most awkward/unergonomic tool ever designed ( or undesigned)in my opinion. Apart from that Its a good tool.
Regards
Glynn