This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

cloverclean

Answering Services
« on: May 09, 2004, 09:02:17 pm »
Does anybody now a good answering services i.e paging ???

Philip Hanson

Re: Answering Services
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 10:31:48 pm »
http://www.healthcall.co.uk/businesscomms/

I have heard that this company is good, but I have not personally used them.

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

pristineclean

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2004, 12:59:09 pm »
Hi
I use a company called AlldayPA for an answering service, and they recently started some kind of incentive thing to get current users to recommend their services.

I have no complaints to make of their service, which is friendly, professional and courteous, but as my business has increased it's become a significant monthly expense, averaging about 160 a month over the last three months against 1/4 of that when I first started up.

Although it's not for everyone, I weigh the cost of the answering service against the cost of not getting the calls and I'm currently keeping it running, although I (naturally) take it off on the increasingly rare days that I'm in the office. A cheaper company, or so I'm told, is Call Sciences who are based in Slough and are an american company.

Callum

replacement

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2004, 08:48:59 pm »
Or for £1.75 per month and the cost of the calls so you dont miss any important business calls get BT Re Direct.

So i divert all calls from my normal number to my moblie so i miss nothing. Picked up a few good jobs like this.

Justin

seanc

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 12:01:27 am »
armchair in andover i dont know how much they charge but have heard god things
do it today tommorow never comes