Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

P®oPole™

Re: wfp
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2006, 11:23:34 pm »
Lol  ;D ;D Groundmug, your a funny man, you crack me up.

Every man has his opinion, mine is. A bad work man blames his tools which I presume is why you dont you like wfp.

Good luck on them ladders tommorow, I know which method I would rather use the safer, quicker one with better results when in the right hands and used properly also I like to work in compliance with W.A.H.R 2005

ProPole

captain lard

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2006, 11:39:00 pm »
I am who you perceive me to be.  I am a trad user with 19 years experience, I am a wfp user with 1 year experience, I am a potential customer, I am an honest member of the public.

I am sorry pj but you have lost me here,if you are talking bout the banter earleir on the thread then realise it is banter.I do not work at getting customers via the net and work face to face with customers.If you have a valid point please express it so I can realise what you are getting at?????? ???

As for the wfp mafia hope you have a nice day tomorrow lads and continue ramming your view down the throats of all and sundry - are you all on a percentage?

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2006, 11:47:44 pm »
Lol  ;D ;D Groundmug, your a funny man, you crack me up.
Good luck on them ladders tommorow, I know which method I would rather use the safer, quicker one with better results when in the right hands and used properly also I like to work in compliance with W.A.H.R 2005

ProPole
Lol!

You're the funny man AmateurPole!
Better results. ;D
Law abiding. ;D

You crack me up. ;D

Pj

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2006, 09:09:36 am »
I am who you perceive me to be.  I am a trad user with 19 years experience, I am a wfp user with 1 year experience, I am a potential customer, I am an honest member of the public.

I am sorry pj but you have lost me here,if you are talking bout the banter earleir on the thread then realise it is banter.I do not work at getting customers via the net and work face to face with customers.If you have a valid point please express it so I can realise what you are getting at?????? ???

You get lost easy, don't you.  Never mind, you don't need to apologise if its just idle banter. ;)
My point is...........................................

naa  can't be bothered!

I use trad & wfp every day.  Neither is perfect.

Simon Carter

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2006, 09:37:15 am »
I thought I'd just add my two pennith. I have over 2000 clients & eight rounds on the go, I started the business traditional. We are now  all WFP. The window cleaners are happier, that's for sure.
As for the clients, I don't think they much care, as long as they consider their windows are clean. Personally, I think it does a better job. The frames get more attention, plus we do a lot of windows that we previously could not reach off ladders.
I think the most significant point is that I have a lot of competition who still use squeegees. If it's better, why don't I lose clients wholesale to these Luddites?
Onwards and Upwards...

captain lard

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2006, 10:21:53 am »

You get lost easy, don't you.  Never mind, you don't need to apologise if its just idle banter. ;)
My point is...........................................

naa  can't be bothered!

I use trad & wfp every day.  Neither is perfect.

Very profound PJ,now I have sussed that you havent anything to say of any interest  and just babble rubbish I will just avoid you,goodnight.

Ian_Giles

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2006, 02:55:45 pm »
The original question was reasonable.

Unfortunately it has descended into one of the most untidy threads I've had to deal with.

Many pointless posts deleted.

Ian. ISM CLEANING SERVICES