This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sean_neary

wfp for residential work
« on: April 22, 2004, 11:08:27 pm »
Can a wfp system be justified for exclusively residential work? Sorry if this topic has been done to death- I'm new to this forum. I have an all residential round, my knees and new regs would suggest a wfp system, but is it worth it? My experience of wfp leads me to think it best for commercial work. Any thoughts?

WavieDavie

Re: wfp for residential work
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2004, 01:03:36 am »
Hi Sean and welcome to Cleanitup!

If you haven't already done so, read over the Welcome Message post on both of the window cleaning boards, and remember to fill in a bit more of your profile, (see the top bar for that) your signature, and personal text, so we get to know a bit more about you.

If you'd like to use the search button, on the same bar, to look for posts by Justin R who has started out quite recently in window cleaning - solely with wfp. And also for posts by Philip Hanson who has now gone completely wfp from ladders. Or even just a search on wfp!

Exclusively residential? I couldn't use wfp exclusively on most of my residential jobs, but you'll know what'll work for you. The commercial jobs I use it for still have to get the insides done by "hand".

Worth it? Well there's the initial expense - but that's tempered by the increase in speed with which you'll get through your work.

I'm sure others here will add their comments, but are you able to contact any wfp users close to you for some practical tips and hints?

All the best for whatever you decide.
You're a Scottish window-cleaner? Licensed or not, get yourself along to www.slwcn.org right now !

Davie Park
Dalzell Window Cleaning Service - Edinburgh www.windowscleaner.co.uk