This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

hooperman

New Car Valeting Help...
« on: April 15, 2004, 09:28:21 pm »
At present I am looking at starting a car valeting business. Preferably I would like to open a car wash / valeting company (stack them high sell them cheap idea)on a disused petrol station forecourt but this has proven to be like finding a needle in a haystack so it looks like I am going to have to opt for a unit in Manchester city centre (more in to prestige valeting). Although the unit is in the city it does not receive much passing traffic, I would offer a collect and drop off service to appeal to city workers but am a bit lost how I could let people know about me.

I do not want to advertise in local press as the advertising costs are stupid but I will advertise in the Yellow Pages and Thompson for the next issues.

Any help much appreciated....

david.e

Re: New Car Valeting Help...
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2004, 05:45:22 pm »
Just a quick idea...

find the 10 biggest employers in your area and see if you can advertise on a canteen message board or something like that.  Next....find the busiest independant stores (not national) and leave flyers in there may offering discount to staff.  I would also do one large advert in local paper for initial opening including special offers.  I dont car valet myself but hope maybe have helped little bit

all the best in your new venture

Dave