This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gwrightson

inside conservatory
« on: April 12, 2004, 08:52:21 pm »
a few helpful hints and tips please from all the expert
cleaners
my mrs wants me to completly clean the inside of the conservatory, upvc frames, inside roof etc  ???
not looking forward to this at all !!any advice please,
or is it just a case of stepladders and a bottle of jif :'(
regards geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

Splashgroup

Re: inside conservatory
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 09:16:20 pm »
Hi Geoff
When you do get the UPVC clean can I sugest that you put a coating of our 8% PTFE resin on to the surface, I have it on my UPVC and trust me it does keep it far cleaner for longer. Its not what its designed for but after some trial`s I found that it works a treat. Stuart

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 09:33:18 pm »
;D...Step ladders...T.F.R....elbow grease...then polish it with a good car wax and next time you do it it will clean up with a damp cloth...

If you`re near to Manchester you could employ us to do it for you whilst you earn money elsewhere...

Have Fun..... ;)

gwrightson

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 09:10:41 pm »
ok tell me whats t.f.r.,yes good idea how much you going to charge me , im only on m62 ;D ;D ;D
20 miles before hull   ;) or maybe i ican come up to manchester and do your carpets in exchange
thanks any way  Geoff
who ever said dont knock before u try ,i never tried dog crap but i know i wouldnt like  haha

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2004, 01:05:07 am »
:'( :'(..Sorry I`ve only just got round to this but my NTL fell off the server...again....major system crash...aswell as head!!!..

Anyway...TFR...traffic film remover.... ;) ;)

Sorry you are too far away for what would be a £50 - £70 job...unless you have a conny like the crystal palace ;D ;D

Easy enough job though...Have Fun.