This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

captain lard

Re: Confessions of a window cleaner ...
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2006, 03:10:01 pm »
Its Captain to you jack,I have read your post and gone back over the thread .I am not sure about what you now claim but to be fair who cares,you didnt contribute a story and I am not sure why you came in if its something that upsets you.
If the mods decide to pull this well then thats that but it was initially put up by myself as a bit of fun and didnt want or expect anything heavy and so far it has been taken that way by those whi have contributed.

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2006, 05:07:49 pm »
I once climbed over a fence, using my ladders and ducked under the 'vegitation overgrown arch' only to see a customer's son through the patio windows, 'really enjoying his own company'; and I mean 'really enjoying his own company'.

He was a 'big lad' too, if you know what I mean.

He just looked at me and dashed out of the room.  I didn't knock to collect either!

Wor Lass complained that she always misses the good stuff!!!!

sunshine windows

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2006, 05:31:17 pm »
About the only things that i've ever witnessed was not when cleaning the windows but when i was out leafletting.

I was pushing a leaflet through the door when all the light vanished from the inside of the glass door. There must have been a downstairs shower room or something. Because this huge naked silhouette of a lady appeared in front of me, squeeled and did a runner upstairs. lmao

The only other time is when i was cleaning this girls parents house. She must be about 25ish. She was well aware that i was cleaning the windows because i must take around 40 mins on this place and she saw me up the ladder from one of the bedroom windows.

Anyway, when i'd finshed and it was time to knock the door. She appears wrapped in a bath towel dripping wet from head to toe. Whether it was intentionally timed on her part i don't know. Can only wish i suppose.  ;)

Lance
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

mick hay

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2006, 06:39:32 pm »
About 2 months ago, i got a recommendation from a conservatory clean, so booked it in for a saturday.

The clean took bout 2 1/2 hours and all that time she was doing stuff in the garden, and making general banter , including probing questions!!!

When i finished, bout 4 hrs later i got a txt, wat are you doing and would you like to come for tea?

I did, and stayed for breakfast too!! ;)

macc

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2006, 09:28:16 pm »
macc I dont think you were out of line there mate just having a giggle,pirate jack I think you were a bit prissy there mate but each to there own.

Thanks mate for your support, i just thought my post would make a few laugh, .

Macc

macc

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2006, 09:33:25 pm »

lol Macc this is why I called myself Reflections the things you see behind you when you cleaning the windows.  ;D ;D

Two weeks ago an OAP, bloomers on and the biggest pair of thingys I have ever seen down to her knee's ugrrrrr

Hi Jeff.

Nice, mind you thats a good one to tell your mates.

Macc

jeff1

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2006, 09:37:20 pm »

Hi Jeff.

Nice, mind you thats a good one to tell your mates.

Macc

he he, yer right only when I have had to many to drink  ;D

jeff evans

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2006, 09:40:56 pm »
About 13 years ago i was cleaning on a lovely summers morning,it was about 8 .30 just started.

I was working on a row of terraced houses, you know the ones where the bottom the windows are near to the floor.

Well i put my ladder up to the window making enough noise to let anyone up there i was on my way, as the curtains were open.

Just as i reach the top im,e greeted with the sight of a 50 year old plus female with a hand on each curtain, trying to shut them, who must of been at least 17st, and she has not got a stitch on.

She must have been in bed when i put my ladder up, and thought she could shut the curtains before i got to the top of the ladder, why she just didnt get under the covers until i finished the window i dont know.

Very  :-[ :-[ when i went to collect the money, and it put me off my butties

NBwcs

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2006, 11:25:41 pm »
I was unfortunate enough to catch 2 blokes at it, wont go into detail as I already put details on a previous thread, but have never cleaned a pane of glass so fast in my life!!!!

davetherave

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2006, 11:45:53 pm »
i had a friend who used to be window cleaner and i dont know if he is lying but he said he was getting it all the time. but I haven't seen anything other than an old woman who answered the door in her bra because at the time we were having some really hot weather. 

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 12:15:54 am »
I was unfortunate enough to catch 2 blokes at it, wont go into detail as I already put details on a previous thread, but have never cleaned a pane of glass so fast in my life!!!!
What? Scrabble?

dustycorner

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 08:44:06 pm »
Hi all,

To date i have seen an oap laying on his bed starkers stroking a cat

Woman running along the landing with just a towel on her head

In young woman's kitchen she sat telling me about her vibrator collection

2 ladies topless in back gardens ( separate occasions )

Once on a quote for an houseclean for a amercian lady she answered the door in her dressing gown showed me round the house when she got to her bedroom she took the dressing gown off and got into bed.

Cheers Mark.

NBwcs

« Reply #32 on: August 25, 2006, 09:39:21 pm »
What? Scrabble?

No Squeaky, fudge packing!!!!!

captain lard

« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2006, 01:32:14 am »
Well this response is basically confirmins me thioght that we lead a more mundane existence than folk think we do

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2006, 09:12:56 am »
I was joking.... ::)

jb1975

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2006, 11:18:19 am »
she went to bed because she felt tired?
heehee

Hi all,
[snip]
Once on a quote for an houseclean for a amercian lady she answered the door in her dressing gown showed me round the house when she got to her bedroom she took the dressing gown off and got into bed.

Cheers Mark.

LSB

« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2006, 07:58:56 pm »
I used to clean for an elderly ( excentric ) lady who used to open the door naked to pay me ! she also used to walk around her estate naked !  thats it , nothing better to report over ten years !!

dai

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2006, 09:04:49 pm »
I guess we WFP guys don't get to see as much as the trads. I have seen curtains hurriedly drawn when I put my pole to the window. Did she think I had a camera on the brush?
Just last week I was doing this house and I heard extatic moans coming from an open bedroom window 2 doors down. The volume increased until I'm sure the whole street must have heard the extent of this ladies pleasure. The absence of any visual evidence seemed to add to the erotisism of the moment.
 I will never know if she was alone or not, if not, I admire her partners prowess.
I have in the past dated customers, the last one I don't even go to the area anymore. I knew this lady was partial to a drink or two. The extent of her problem I was made aware of the following morning. when we got up she put the kettle on, I thought to make a brew. When the kettle boiled she filled a glass with 4 fingers of scotch and topped it up with boiling water. I made my excuses and left.
I hasten to add this was three years ago when I was still single. I know it's so easy to tap off with customers. Don't go there. Dai