This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

heritage lee

wfp flyers
« on: April 07, 2004, 08:17:30 pm »
Hi Everyone,
I am just investing in a Reach & Wash System and i am looking for any help in ways in informing and converting my customers to the advantages of the pole system compared to the traditional  ladders.

If anyone has any info, flyers or websites, could they please e-mail me with them at leepad179@hotmail.com.

Many Thanks,

Lee

replacement

Re: wfp flyers
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 09:55:08 pm »

Something like that???

I have got a better one but going out tonight pm me yuor email address ill send some on.

I sent out approx 500 ish so far and i have got a great respones with them , thinking its due to the pcitures so people can see.

Justin

Philip Hanson

Re: wfp flyers
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 10:27:20 pm »
I did a leaflet for customers explaining the new system, and how it would work etc.

Went down very well, they need to understand why the windows will still be wet after you leave.  Also, when writing it, make sure you emphasize the safety aspect as thats something nobody can disagree with.

I dont share the text of this leaflet anymore I'm afraid, but I can tell you, as justin says, pictures make all the difference.

-Philip
Editor, Professional Window Cleaner Magazine

"The irony of the information age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion"
John Lawton

Rob_B

Re: wfp flyers New
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 10:49:22 pm »
I don't do a leaflet as customers don't look at them or understand them no matter how simple you try to explain it.

I have now printed a guarentee as below looking like a little certificate which I did on publisher.

Guarantee

Today I used the new pure water pole system on your windows. When I have finished, your windows will still be wet. This is quite normal, and will dry clear.

I am sure you will be very happy with the results, however, sometimes on the first clean spots can be left behind on the windows. This is due to water cleaning into the corners and under rubber seals that are around the glass with years of dirt and soap that squeegees and cloths could not reach.

Should this happen, please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be happy to return and clean any unsatisfactory windows again free of charge within 24 hours.

I find that this helps a lot better with existing customers.