This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

StuartMc

Construction Sites Builders Cleans Help
« on: April 06, 2004, 01:32:07 am »
I am looking for help with guide pricing for a new business opportunity. I have been asked to quote for providing 'intial builders cleans' and a follow up 'sparkle clean'. This is for new build residential properties.
Examples are:

3 bedroom, en-suite, bathroom. Lounge, Dining, Kitchen, Utility/Cloak. Single garage

4 bed then as above plus downstairs WC

4 bed as above but with Hall and Family room downstairs

Does anyone out there provide this service and who would be willing to share pricing with me? I will be operating in Lancashire so you don't need to help out if you are in this area (competition?)

Any help would be appreciated

SteveTruman

Re: Construction Sites Builders Cleans Help
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 09:00:24 pm »
Sent P.M. Stuart

Regards
Steve

adl

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2004, 11:44:01 am »
Stuart I also operate in you local area i have quite a big cleaning company, if you want any help then give me a call on 01772 432708

seanc

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2004, 02:17:02 pm »
well done steve i also sent a pm and steve you are the man it not often people help on prices in this side of the forum i did get a little help when i asked the same q a little whill ago so i passed that on

i dont suppose you two are w/cleaners are you ?
do it today tommorow never comes

pristineclean

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2004, 03:52:19 pm »
Hi
You possibly know this already, but if you're cleaning a brand new area intended for dwelling, and you finish before anyone else moves in, then you don't have to charge VAT.

Callum

ASR

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2004, 01:09:37 pm »

Having undertaken cleans for 15 years the average price is roughly £175 for a large 5 bed detached house which will take roughly 2 days 2 men (not worth doing sometimes) I am also from the Lancashire area Good Luck