This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cleantech; Excellent Window Cleaning Suppliers!
« on: August 11, 2006, 08:02:49 pm »
A bit of public praise here.

I've been after little plastic 'widgets' for my Unger poles; they're sort of replacement clamps.

I've been cadging them from our Ian_Giles, but after he supplied me with his last one, I was forced to pull my finger out and get some of my own.

From advice from this forum, I phoned Cleantech after being unable to find them on their website.

I phoned them yesturday evening at 4.40 pm, and I swear on my dog's life, they arrived this morning at 8.45 am.

How good is that!  Cleantech are in Scotland and we're in South Wales.

I seem to get the feeling from some suppliers that they aren't interested unless you're spending at least, a couple-of-hundred quid; not so with Cleantech.

This isn't my first order from Cleantech, but I was certainly impressed with the speed they sorted me out for an order with amounted to under £8.00, including P&P.

Here's the link if anyone's interested:

www.cleantech.co.uk

H h20

Re: Cleantech; Excellent Window Cleaning Suppliers!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2006, 08:08:37 pm »
Yes i agree cleantech are very good and very helpful,i orderd a varistream on wednesday,(cheapest price) and very quick delivery ,thumbs up from me,Gaz  ;D  ;)

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2006, 08:19:47 pm »
I'd just like to add that I'd searched out quite a few other web-sites and even sent an e-mail to another supplier asking about them;  but I'd had no luck in getting them.

I would prefer it if suppliers listed little things like these 'widgets' on their websites, because it's far more convenient just clicking on a few icons and then paying by card or paypal.

Phoning people to order small 'widgets' is like a last resort.

master cleaner

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2006, 09:15:11 pm »
2 weeks ago on a tuesday morning my backpack packed in i had had it  3 months , came home phoned cleantech , 10am wednesday morning brand new backpack on my doorstep.

cant beat good service i will order from them again and again and i think you get the point

gary

Clear Vision

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2006, 09:57:37 pm »
Best suppliers with out a shadow of a doubt!!

I have dealt with them for 2 years now and I can't see past them. They are so helpfull over the phone.

Many a time I phone them late on In the day to place an order and It arrives the next morning. Mike and justin know there stuff and are more than happy to explain things to you.

Like tosh said

I seem to get the feeling from some suppliers that they aren't interested unless you're spending at least, a couple-of-hundred quid; not so with Cleantech.

Many a time my order Is under a fiver and they oblige. Again some of my orders have been for a couple of hundred.

With cleantech no order Is too small or too big.

P.S. justin/mike, If you ever look at this forum??? Where Is my hose ;D You'll know what I mean ;D

Matthew
Clear Vision

jeff evans

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2006, 12:26:55 am »
[quote author=Tosh them.

I would prefer it if suppliers listed little things like these 'widgets' on their websites, because it's far more convenient just clicking on a few icons and then paying by card or paypal.

Phoning people to order small 'widgets' is like a last resort.

zeusjazmin

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2006, 08:29:12 am »
have to agree with you all,cleantech are on the ball.
i live 13 miles from the shop and am a frequent visitor,seems not so long ago when i first met mike.
sitting outside my house one day a battered white van pulled up and out came mike who asked me"are you the window cleaner?",he then proceeded to show me some rubbers ,squeegeez etc i made my first purchases from him.
later he had a tiny shop and i really mean tiny maybe abour 6ft x 8ft
his new premises are very much bigger now.

Londoner

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2006, 09:34:11 am »
I have always found them very good as well. The only concern I have with this thread is that we might be giving the impression that other suppliers are rubbish and they are not.
Compared to even a few years ago we are blessed today with a whole range of suppliers that are A1.

If only the freight companies that deliver for them were as good. Most of the problems I have had in the past have been to do with poor delivery companies.

matt

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2006, 09:42:34 am »
Aye

cleantech are great

whenever i phone for my order, Mike allways answers, "whats your name"

i reply "matt"

to which i allways get "oh how are you matt, doing well i hope"

allways very helpfull on the phone, i was going to buy a Angle adaptor yesterday, Mike said "what poles it for" unger i replied, he then said "it wont fit" thus that saved me a few quid

first class people

i allways add the unger locking clamps and collars to my order, allways handy to have :)

Davie T

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2006, 09:51:49 am »
In the same vein, I would recommend Cleantech.  Honest, dilligent and caring - virtues you do not find easily in the modern world!

cybersye

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 03:21:45 pm »
I'd have to agree with everyone, great service!
I don't know for sure but I'm guessing its Mike I've spoken to, and on atleast 2 occasions he's been able to
advise me on a cheaper route as to fittings I may have required. How often in this day and age do people not try to over sell you something? good old fashioned customer service and reputation brings customers back, they've guarenteed me next day delivery before 9 am when I've needed something urgently and theyre the other end of the country fom me. A +
Simon

jouk45

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 05:51:22 pm »
also what helps is their new website, much easier to navigate and buy, but at the same time gardiners also have a good reputation as a fast supplier, i have dealt with both companys,

mikeflies

« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2006, 02:46:00 pm »
Best suppliers with out a shadow of a doubt!!

I have dealt with them for 2 years now and I can't see past them. They are so helpfull over the phone.

Many a time I phone them late on In the day to place an order and It arrives the next morning. Mike and justin know there stuff and are more than happy to explain things to you.

Like tosh said

Many a time my order Is under a fiver and they oblige. Again some of my orders have been for a couple of hundred.

With cleantech no order Is too small or too big.

P.S. justin/mike, If you ever look at this forum??? Where Is my hose ;D You'll know what I mean ;D

Matthew
Clear Vision

you should have it now mathew - thats everything up and running with it.

(we tend to stay out the forums to remain independant)

anyway - thanks for the praise guys - much appreciated

Justin Ferrell
Cleantech

Grafters Cleaning Services

« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2006, 04:27:23 pm »
totally agree, cleantech are very good at thier job.
give credit where it's due.
JAY "GRAFTERS"
From Southampton
www.high-shine.co.uk