This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

110 new customers in 2 months
« on: April 03, 2004, 12:36:49 am »
started cleaning windows full time in january. just thought that i would let you all know how well i am doing and a little insparation to anybody thinking of starting up.  
i was in full time employment an started doing the odd windows here and there. it all started off gradually untill  i started full time and then went mental.
since jan26th we have put alot of hard work in posting flyers and ads in various locations all paying off and gaining 110 new customers in the process. i have priced my jobs well and deliver a regular and prompt service of which my growing customer basis is keen to recomend.
my good luck and hard work has enabled me to spend more time with my family, be my own boss and in the throws of buying my first home.
the best of luck to you all.  
          mark, from devon

Londoner

Re: 110 new customers in 2 months
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2004, 11:19:31 am »
Good luck to you. So when we all want a working holiday in Devon we can come and see you?

choice.clean

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2004, 08:03:35 pm »
don,t get too stressed if you lose some customers and need to canvas up more having established a window cleaning business twice it takes a couple of years to stabilize your customer base as the window fed say its motivations that is the key to this job

HCS

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 02:48:58 am »
Keep up the good work!

This time of year will be very busy for you as in my experience many customers keep flyers posted in Winter until the Spring and then call.

Also as you work during School holidays more parents are at home from work and come over to you for quotes and cleans.

So get your work boots on and go for it.