Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dynafoam

Thanks to A&M
« on: March 31, 2004, 08:42:11 pm »
I am sure I will not be the last to express my thanks to all at A&M of Watford for their generous hospitality in hosting todays' meeting. Thanks also to Woodman and Nigel for organising the event.

I am sure that all who attended will have found it both entertaining and informative - it is just a shame that it was so well attended that there was not the time to meet everyone present .............. But at least I met the other (younger) Bolton twin.

John.

Happyeater

Re: Thanks to A&M
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2004, 08:53:00 pm »
Ditto, well worth the journey down.

Thanks for the welcome and generous hospitality.

Good to see some old friends too.  :)

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2004, 09:15:09 pm »
I agree with you, the day was VERY good........must do it again 8)
Is it me? .....or does anyone else hear DUELLING BANJO's when they see' the Bolton twins' :o

Dynafoam

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2004, 09:29:53 pm »
Chris,

Not banjos - it was our hip replacements acting up ;D

John.

Ken Wainwright

« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2004, 09:33:33 pm »
What a wonderfully rerlaxed, informative and entertaining day. New faces to names I've seen many times. Many colleagues met again who I would now like to call friends. Some smart vans parked outside (I was impressed Phil). My only regret is that I never got to spend some time with some great people I would like to chat with.

A big thankyou to Nigel and Woodman for organising a great day out, and a thankyou and big round of applause for everyone at A&M. What fabulous hosts they are, and such terrific people to do business with.

Safe and happy cleaning:)
Ken
Veni, vidi vici, Vaxi
I came, I saw, I conquered, I cleaned up!

des

« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2004, 10:26:51 pm »
Yes a big thanks to all for a great day out and it just goes to show that if you are willing to put yourself out a bit .Im talking about the hosts for the day  . i went to watford looking for a new portable machine as another company were not willing to bend a bit and demo the all new machine .Just to say i would not put them on my A list or that i will ever call the A team again W hen i asked for a demo this company said that there was no profit in a demo on one machine. what about the future
many thanks to all  des
des at mister clean