This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

beefy

wfp start up
« on: July 30, 2006, 08:43:16 pm »
well back packs up & running & ive just done my mates house & he says windows are c--p looks like its just rained,
never mind i'll do em again tomorrow. im not gonna use it on my round till i've had a bit more practice,but i can def see the advantages possible once its working well. how long did anyone spend on each window on their first time out??

steve m

Re: wfp start up
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 10:01:27 pm »
try rinsing the glass a bit more

paul mather

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 10:12:26 pm »
I think the secret is making sure you really scrub the frames especially along the top. Most frames have never been cleaned properly, oh & then rinse, rinse & rinse some more.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

beefy

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 10:19:02 pm »
yeh im sure your right, today was mainly about playing with my new toy, very happy with it just need to pracice.

Majestic

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 10:25:38 pm »
There are good and bad WFP users just like there are good and bad Traditional window cleaners. You just need to rinse well and spend a bit of extra time on your first WFP cleans, dont expect all windows to come up great first time

paul mather

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 11:46:42 pm »
Today I have cleaned the exterior windows of an office block local to me here in Warrington. I always do it at the weekends as car parking makes it impossible to do during the week. I normaly get up early Sat & Sun mormings for a total of 5 & a half hours. Did it this afternoon in 3 & a half.

Yes they may  not all be absolutely perfect as this is their first clean but most customers including business ones are happy to have their frames cleaned & be safe in the knowledge that next time they will be spotless.

Beat that Squeaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

Sir Squeaky

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2006, 12:04:13 am »
Yes they may  not all be absolutely perfect as this is their first clean .....
Beat that Squeaky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or the next time, or the next time or......... ;D

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2006, 06:14:19 am »
Beefy look for another house, your mates may be the one with hphobic windows that always spot.

Trevor Knight

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2006, 08:44:16 am »
Hi Beefy,

Make sure you rinse thoroughly, its worth an extra few seconds to get the finish just right.

Good luck,

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

john meehan

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2006, 09:33:55 am »
hi beefy could you let me know who you got your backpack from or a link to it as im thinking of getting one thanks john

beefy

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2006, 08:28:20 pm »
john  i got my backpack from a link off this site to ebay if u ask someone will give u it i dontknow how sorry BUT cleantech in killmarnock will do one for a few quid more,