This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jay Le Huray

3 in a row
« on: April 04, 2024, 03:12:52 pm »
Out working yesterday the first customer ask me to clean her conservatory roof,
I replied with "no problem but I won't have time this week as I'm busy but can fit you in next week"

Then I go next door and she asks me the same and again I give her the next week answer.

and would you believe it? the next customer 100 yards down the road, yes you guessed it, the same again.

so 3 in a row and I will do all 3 at the same time one day next week, I sometimes do a couple of con roofs and FSG a week but 3 in a row never before at the same time, spooky eh!

simon w

Re: 3 in a row
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2024, 03:33:12 pm »
£125.00 each ?

Jay Le Huray

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2024, 03:39:51 pm »
£125.00 each ?

I wish, all 3 are very small so 1 @ £80 and the other 2 @ £60 each so total £200 and will be done in under 2 hours

simon w

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2024, 03:50:04 pm »
I reckon you could go in a bit better than that Jay, try all three at £105 each, even if they have them done once a year it's still a bargain for the end result.

dazmond

« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 09:45:05 pm »
Out working yesterday the first customer ask me to clean her conservatory roof,
I replied with "no problem but I won't have time this week as I'm busy but can fit you in next week"

Then I go next door and she asks me the same and again I give her the next week answer.

and would you believe it? the next customer 100 yards down the road, yes you guessed it, the same again.

so 3 in a row and I will do all 3 at the same time one day next week, I sometimes do a couple of con roofs and FSG a week but 3 in a row never before at the same time, spooky eh!

I prefer to clean them every time i clean their windows if they are easy access and add a bit on to their bill every 4/8weeks rather than do a filthy conny roof (after say 5 years of no cleaning)

I only clean the easy ones these days,if they need ladders,forget it!😆
price higher/work harder!

Spruce

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2024, 09:47:02 am »
Neighbours talk. The first would have asked the second and third if they knew who would do the job. "Ask your window cleaner." " Good idea. I hadn't thought of him." Then the seed is planted that they all need their conservatory roots cleaned.

Gutter clearing is another. As soon as one decides they need it done and they see you doing it, the neighbours also want theirs done.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)