van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Road fund licence....
« on: March 07, 2024, 07:34:16 pm »
How much is yours?

£384 now for mine🙄but that includes VAT too.

The state of the roads round here is awful,potholes everywhere😡
price higher/work harder!

EandM

Re: Road fund licence....
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2024, 07:36:18 pm »
Both of my Rangers are £320 each - flat commercial rate.

The roads are dire!

Bungle

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2024, 07:46:07 pm »
Roads round here are like an Albanian motorway. Cars have to slalom along the roads.
We look at them, they look through them.

DJW

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2024, 09:18:58 pm »
Vehicle tax isn’t used solely for the upkeep of roads. It goes into central government. I don’t understand why small vans are taxed so highly.

Spruce

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2024, 04:13:07 am »
How much is yours?

If you weren't paying a lease payment, your rfl would be less the vat.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

The Jester of Wibbly

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2024, 07:27:08 am »
Vehicle tax isn’t used solely for the upkeep of roads. It goes into central government. I don’t understand why small vans are taxed so highly.

Yes, it's another attack on the self employed tying to make a living while so many others stay in bed all day.
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2024, 09:31:24 am »
How much is yours?

I know but it would still be £322 for the year.my missus has the same van(the car version) but pays £30 a year (as its classed as a disabled vehicle  still from the last owner)

dazmond

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2024, 09:35:48 am »

Yes, it's another attack on the self employed tying to make a living while so many others stay in bed all day.

I personally feel there's too many people of all ages in this country looking for handouts and will use any excuse not to work....this country is in a mess and we should all do our bit...

If your on benefits and not looking for work you should be forced to litter pick around the local area and other community work that needs doing.

Spruce

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2024, 09:44:23 am »
How much is yours?

I know but it would still be £322 for the year.my missus has the same van(the car version) but pays £30 a year (as its classed as a disabled vehicle  still from the last owner)

A car derived van (people carrier) is the same vehicle but with windows and seats. It's not classed as the exact model commercial is regarding rfl.

It's the same with Renault, Citroen, Peugeot and Fiat etc.
All people carriers are taxed differently.

Tradesmen drive commercial vans so they 'milk' us as another form of taxation.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2024, 11:10:41 am »

I personally feel there's too many people of all ages in this country looking for handouts and will use any excuse not to work....this country is in a mess and we should all do our bit...

If your on benefits and not looking for work you should be forced to litter pick around the local area and other community work that needs doing.

I reckon they should help fill in potholes.

My new slogan for the election...

'Potheads repair Potholes!'

;D
It's a game of three halves!

DJW

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2024, 12:04:56 pm »

You could do that on the days you don’t work Dazmond.

Slacky

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2024, 12:48:29 pm »
Phuck me there’s some hypocrisy in this thread. Does anyone else see it?

deeege

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2024, 01:52:21 pm »

;D Gotta be on a wind up here Daz.

Benefits come in all shapes and sizes, including subsidised housing. What day are you free for the litter picking?   ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

dazmond

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2024, 02:47:05 pm »

Benefits come in all shapes and sizes, including subsidised housing. What day are you free for the litter picking?   ;D

You might think differently if you lived round here.....whole generations of people who ve never worked a day in their lives and get all their rent and council tax paid for by us as well as deliveries from food banks,etc.........I'd bring back the workhouses if I were in power!😃👍

dazmond

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2024, 02:49:18 pm »

Actually I've done 2 stints of litterpicking with a local community group on sat mornings to try and smarten up the area a bit....

dazmond

« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2024, 02:51:05 pm »

No one should get  benefits for doing nothing unless their severely disabled

Slacky

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2024, 03:28:57 pm »

Where to begin….

Smudger

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2024, 03:32:38 pm »
Whooooooosh!

Dazmond - your like my father in law  moaning about imigrants getting benefits when he's fiddled his accounts for the last 20 years so he can avoid tax  ::)roll
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

DJW

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2024, 03:49:52 pm »
Must be loads of pots versus kettles up that way!

zesty

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2024, 03:59:49 pm »

Tend to agree, although there are people who aren’t disabled that genuinely can’t work.

We definitely have a problem with people choosing not to work because they make more in benefits.