van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dazmond

Re: New Year Resolutions
« Reply #40 on: January 01, 2024, 09:06:10 pm »
Dazmond, I just started Keifer a month ago, do you make your own or buy shop one, which one do you buy, also I remember you said about your breakfast oats milk egg and banana, do you have the same every morning or different, cheers, happy new year everyone, time to get healthier for us window cleaners  ;D

Hi matty I just buy the plain biotiful brand kefir drink.

As for breakfast I usually make a pancake(oats,2 eggs,peanut butter,banana,cinnamon,splash of water)whizzed up in a nutribullet and cooked in a non stick pan with coconut oil(I cook the top under the grill)

700kcal,25g protein.keeps me going til around 1pm.

Other times I'll just have scrambled egg on sour dough toast with spinach and at weekends I'll skip breakfast altogether usually so I can eat more later in the day.
price higher/work harder!

Smudger

« Reply #41 on: January 01, 2024, 11:25:54 pm »
all this talk of breakfast and food...

will have to stop off and get my extra large full English tomorrow - 3 eggs (fried) 3 sausage (local farm) bacon (also local farm) sour dough toast - fried bread - black pudding - mushrooms (button baisted in butter) and I'll squueze in some beans  ;D

washed down with a large pot of tea....

Heaven !
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

zesty

« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2024, 07:50:47 am »

will have to stop off and get my extra large full English tomorrow - 3 eggs (fried) 3 sausage (local farm) bacon (also local farm) sour dough toast - fried bread - black pudding - mushrooms (button baisted in butter) and I'll squueze in some beans  ;D

Heaven !

Nothing wrong with that Darran!

dazmond

« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2024, 08:08:24 am »

Heaven !

Sounds good!I'll eat a full English once a week.a local cafe does a fantastic all day breakfast(minus the black pudding).I couldn't eat it every day though!
price higher/work harder!

DJW

« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2024, 08:20:37 am »
I’m off to have my lips pumped.

robbo333

« Reply #45 on: January 02, 2024, 05:55:12 pm »
I'm still eating turkey!
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Missing Link

« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2024, 01:35:35 pm »
Any from a business perspective??

Developments? investments? cost cutting? improve profit?

:)

A 10% price increase on just about all my customers, even though I put them up this time last year too.

Just started last week; no real problems so far.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

Missing Link

« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2024, 01:38:01 pm »
Jordan Peterson being one of the early well known ones. Along with his family. Lots on YouTube etc.

Peterson says it's miserable though.

Low carb is better and more sustainable in the long term than just eating meat all the time.

Missing Link

« Reply #48 on: January 07, 2024, 01:42:23 pm »
I've also been focusing on another income stream that uses your brain, rather than physical effort, and I would like to focus a bit more on that.

I've a photography business that's really grown and this year will be the busiest yet.  I photograph running races; anything from fast 5k to 100 mile ultra marathons.  Many of my jobs start Friday evening and finish Sunday night.  Plus another day of photo editing.  Then I have a day off to recover. ;D

It's demanding, often knackering, but I find it a lot less boring than cleaning windows.  But I do like window cleaning too; I like the routine and structure it provides.  Plus I get to listen to audio books all day.

What's your non-window-cleaning sideline?

zesty

« Reply #49 on: January 07, 2024, 02:00:29 pm »
Jordan Peterson being one of the early well known ones. Along with his family. Lots on YouTube etc.

Peterson says it's miserable though.

Low carb is better and more sustainable in the long term than just eating meat all the time.

Yes he does, but many many others enjoy it, my mates now 1 year in and feels absolutely amazing. I’m still eating normal dinners so it’s not hard at all for me. I couldn’t do it full time, I love my food!

Missing Link

« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2024, 02:15:58 pm »
Yes he does, but many many others enjoy it, my mates now 1 year in and feels absolutely amazing. I’m still eating normal dinners so it’s not hard at all for me. I couldn’t do it full time, I love my food!

I met a mental - and mentally fit - ultra runner earlier this year who someone described as 'The Welsh David Goggins'.

He only eats meat and fruit.

Works for him, obviously, he was a fit bloke, but I think some of the 'secret' is more about the junk he's not eating (highly processed carbs).

Smudger

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2024, 04:48:58 pm »
I've also been focusing on another income stream that uses your brain, rather than physical effort, and I would like to focus a bit more on that.

I've a photography business that's really grown and this year will be the busiest yet.  I photograph running races; anything from fast 5k to 100 mile ultra marathons.  Many of my jobs start Friday evening and finish Sunday night.  Plus another day of photo editing.  Then I have a day off to recover. ;D

It's demanding, often knackering, but I find it a lot less boring than cleaning windows.  But I do like window cleaning too; I like the routine and structure it provides.  Plus I get to listen to audio books all day.

Mines reading wild fantasy tales and unbelievable stories of fiction on an online forum 😜
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2024, 04:54:14 pm »

Mines reading wild fantasy tales and unbelievable stories of fiction on an online forum 😜

Which reminds me, Where's NWH?🤔🤣🤣
Comfortably Numb!

deeege

« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2024, 05:35:49 pm »

I coach a grassroots U9 football team. I’m an unpaid volunteer but I find it really rewarding and get to spend quality time with my lad.

Plenty to do, arrange the fixtures, arrange training, organise the other coaches, deal with any issues from the parents (the worst part), sort sponsorship, team building days, order equipment the list goes on.

3-2 loss yesterday to our close rivals, 2 goals conceded in the last minute.   :-\
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

zesty

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2024, 07:41:07 pm »

I met a mental - and mentally fit - ultra runner earlier this year who someone described as 'The Welsh David Goggins'.

He only eats meat and fruit.

Works for him, obviously, he was a fit bloke, but I think some of the 'secret' is more about the junk he's not eating (highly processed carbs).

Absolutely, it’s more about what you’re not eating. But organic beef is very healthy and clean. Super nutritious, as are eggs etc.

I think the body responds very well in so many people because of the clean type of food beef is.

That documentary I posted in this thread is well worth a watch.