This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SB Cleaning

Re: Electric Hose reels
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2023, 08:15:02 pm »
If you look on the website every angle covered if it blew me up they’d say it was because I had Blakeys on my shoes,they told me it is the only reel on the market with that much torque 🤣🤣🤣,put it this way you won’t have to worry about it nesting on the reel as they call it you’ll have plenty of time to see it happening it literally couldn’t be any slower,I had a tortoise 🐢 look at me today at the back of the van and said does that reel fancy a race lol.
Did GrippaTank install it or you?

NWH

« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2023, 08:16:25 pm »
They installed it

SB Cleaning

« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2023, 08:18:34 pm »
They installed it
Didn't you try it out before you left?

NWH

« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2023, 08:22:11 pm »
Ha ha well that’s it from 4-5ft away in the dark it seemed ok you would have never thought an electric reel could be so slow ,I should have known the conversation I had about the other people that supply electric reels it was going to be P**s poor saying there dangerous etc complete nonsense.

brianbarber

« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2023, 10:33:27 pm »
Ha ha well that’s it from 4-5ft away in the dark it seemed ok you would have never thought an electric reel could be so slow ,I should have known the conversation I had about the other people that supply electric reels it was going to be P**s poor saying there dangerous etc complete nonsense.
Is the issue sorted?
If in doubt.....Leave it out !!

NWH

« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2023, 11:58:52 pm »
No Brian since I’ve spoken to you I haven’t heard anything m8.

Stephen harvey

« Reply #146 on: October 06, 2023, 07:00:59 pm »
I would only grippa as a very last resort - yes I had the same all those years ago with door storage

Alex must cringe at the association with grippa

Darran

Stephen harvey

« Reply #147 on: October 06, 2023, 07:03:38 pm »
Used grippatank for 4 years, the worst company I have ever used. They are so dysfunctional and incompetent it's beyond words. Glad I've seen the back of them