van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

kikjason

Who's working Monday Tuesday?
« on: July 17, 2022, 04:19:47 pm »
Looking very warm Monday Tuesday...don't think I'll bother if the temperatures are correct...mind you it said 33c tday and it doesn't feel it ... I'd work in this temperature

alank

Re: Who's working Monday Tuesday?
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 05:34:28 pm »
I will be starting on the glass at 8 a.m. and see how it goes.
We don't have to work in it if it gets in the mid thirties so I won't be.
I will be happy enough to get a bit done early doors then enjoy the rest of the day  ;D

Soupy

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 05:43:45 pm »
If I stopped for adverse weather I'd never start

Shrek

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 06:20:38 pm »
Me - Full week , full days booked in . Factor 50 Sun cream , white bucket hat , plenty of drinks , a few minutes rest between each job and all is good 👍

Titan window cleaning services

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 06:30:24 pm »
Yeah. 2 frozen 2l water bottles in cab. Get it done and go home

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 06:42:01 pm »
Taking Monday off as things to do in the morning for new bathroom. Will see what it's like tomorrow and decide what to do Tuesday
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

AuRavelling79

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2022, 06:44:35 pm »
If I had to I would, but I brought forward work to Friday and Thursday just gone so don't plan to restart until Wednesday.

When it is high 20's forecast I have the two bottles of squash/water in the van and I use the aircon between jobs too.

North of 30 degrees is so rare I take the time off for a day or two.

Off to a beach in South Wales tomorrow. It's 'only' 30 forecast there whereas Bristol is forecast 34/35.
It's a game of three halves!

jonboywalton75

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2022, 06:45:11 pm »
8 till 11 then chill 🤣

G Griffin

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2022, 06:47:43 pm »
If they cancel all the horse racing and the pubs are full because of the beer garden brigade, I might have to go and do a bit of work instead.
But like most others I'll be on the glass early 🍺.

I don't know who the Chancellor is these days- it changes more than the BoJ changes his bird and his story- but I was hoping for a grant to see us through this national emergency.
It looks like I'll have to do some work to pay for the neck oil then  :-\.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

deeege

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2022, 06:48:57 pm »
Full week of pretty heavy commercial work that needs doing before holidays. Not looking forward to it tbh.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2022, 07:22:36 pm »
Full week of pretty heavy commercial work that needs doing before holidays. Not looking forward to it tbh.
Miserable git.
You should embrace every new day.
And you'll have to knock off early on Friday if you're going watching Paul Heaton, so don't exaggerate, please.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CleanClear

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2022, 07:27:17 pm »

Off to a beach in South Wales tomorrow.

National Emergency, warning to stay indoors and hydrate and you throw caution to the wind and go the beach ?
 ;D ;D ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

richard connett

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2022, 07:32:12 pm »
Told my customers I’m starting early
7-11 . Hopefully won’t get above 30 at that time . Then straight in the lazy spa

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2022, 08:22:51 pm »

Exactly the same as you Holiday end of next week and work needs to be done.Will probably start on the glass at 6am tomorrow.

deeege

« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2022, 08:26:54 pm »
Miserable git.
And you'll have to knock off early on Friday if you're going watching Paul Heaton, so don't exaggerate, please.

😂 you’re right, you’ve reminded me I need to sort a taxi for Friday so thanks for that.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

G Griffin

« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2022, 09:28:20 pm »
Miserable git.

😂 you’re right, you’ve reminded me I need to sort a taxi for Friday so thanks for that.
I wish I was going. I'd have definitely gone if there'd have been seats left but I don't want to stand with my lad. The Proclaimers and The Lathums, too 🤔.
Enjoy 👍.

Added- we couldn't go anyway as the minimum age is 14.
I hope it rains ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dazmond

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2022, 10:05:32 pm »
8am-2pm mon/tues then my normal 9am-3pm wed/thurs......fri/sat/sun off! 8)

ive been out in the sun all day today lounging in the garden eating steak and fish cooked on my outside hot plate with the family!its been a glorious day!a few cold beers this afternoon too!lovely! :) :)
price higher/work harder!

Stoots

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2022, 10:19:58 pm »
I'll go out in the morning, may as well nothing else to do in this heat... when it gets too hot i'll go home and that will be me till Wednesday.  Might make it till 11/12 hopefully.

G Griffin

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2022, 10:35:43 pm »
8am-2pm mon/tues then my normal 9am-3pm wed/thurs......fri/sat/sun off! 8)

ive been out in the sun all day today lounging in the garden eating steak and fish cooked on my outside hot plate with the family!its been a glorious day!a few cold beers this afternoon too!lovely! :) :)
I didn't think you partook, Daz.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2022, 10:57:09 pm »
As little as possible. Have an empty EOT tomorrow that I've already the keys for. I'll start it by 6.30 am and be done by 8 and then beach n paddle board ☀️😎