This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shrek

Re: Not taking on anymore regular work
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2022, 06:54:03 pm »
Iv found the cupping therapy set from Amazon a godsend, once a week attach to my forearms and shoulders. Feel amazing afterwards 👌

britishwill

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2022, 09:57:52 am »
I’m totally stacked out too. I am sending out reminders 2 weeks ahead of myself. It really helps with getting the round and clients so close together and using less fuel. £125 to fill up the van this week hopefully it e we I’ll last a couple of weeks! I would love to do 4 days a week but still have a mortgage. I love the freedom/options  window cleaning gives especially as you get older.

dazmond

« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2022, 02:57:34 pm »
I’m totally stacked out too. I am sending out reminders 2 weeks ahead of myself. It really helps with getting the round and clients so close together and using less fuel. £125 to fill up the van this week hopefully it e we I’ll last a couple of weeks! I would love to do 4 days a week but still have a mortgage. I love the freedom/options  window cleaning gives especially as you get older.

ive honed/refined my round for many years so most work is within a 3 mile area...i chose this area because its in the leafy suburbs,quite rural and mainly affluent....its only a few miles from where i live too.

its costing me(roughly) an extra £40 a month in fuel since the major hike in diesel....im putting around £200 a month in now.this does power my hot water heater though as well as driving around
price higher/work harder!

Phil J

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2022, 07:34:27 pm »
I started out on my own 10 years ago on a monthly with days to spare, we've built it up to 6 weekly with two vans and 3 men that's now turning into 7 weeks and my stress levels are building big time.

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2022, 07:53:05 pm »
I started out on my own 10 years ago on a monthly with days to spare, we've built it up to 6 weekly with two vans and 3 men that's now turning into 7 weeks and my stress levels are building big time.

Rather you than me....I like the simple work life of a sole trader with short hour days
price higher/work harder!