van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Warwick Sayce

Best place to sell machines?
« on: November 30, 2021, 07:03:00 pm »
Hello all,

I have shut down my company due to becoming a full time carer for my mum.
So rather than paying for storage I have decided to sell off some of my machines.
My question is apart from this page where do you find the best place to sell equipment?

Thanks

Warwick

Mike Halliday

Re: Best place to sell machines?
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 07:44:39 pm »
eBay is the simple answer, good quality photos, plenty of information and offer to demo the equipment.

Facebook is also an option but full of skint time wasters
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Emil Dinev

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2021, 12:10:59 am »
What machines do you have for sale? Why not list them in the used equipment section of this website?

Cleanevangelist

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2021, 10:47:38 am »
Hi Warwick

My advice is don't sell.

Think about it this way. Its hard work being a carer (BTW Well Done) you will need time off so having a way that you can earn money to pay someone has its advantages. Work out what it will cost you to pay someone and it my view you can earn much more per hour.  Then take days off as you need them. best of both worlds.

You would need to take time off for each carpet clean and then your day off, Would you not get a few hours each day that you could clean when work comes in? Plus you can earn money to take mum out for the day. If that is posable? Not saying do everything that comes your way just cherry pick best jobs

Good luck whatever you decide.

Respects

Ian