van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

EandM

Re: How many hours do you work a day?
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2021, 04:30:24 pm »
I had the first jab,panic attack nearly passed out in the tent  :D then bottled the second one.

Already had covid and have a heart condition.

That said, sure what you experienced wasn't an anxiety attack ? Symptoms mimic a heart attack,been to hospital twice with them convinced I was dying.

Good grief that sounds awful!

I've had panic attacks for about 30 years but his was something different.
My chest seized up for about three hours and was extremely nauseous.

The GP drew a blank - it was far too long for a panic attack and not lethal enough for a heart attack.

Talked to the Cardiologist yesterday and she didn't know either but warned that further scans may not show up anything at all.

You're quite right though - could very easily all be down to stress.

The advice is that if it happens again, call an ambulance and see if they can witness it and work out what it is - if anything?

Take care out there.

Back pain-stomach pain-memory problems and a lot else can all be down to stress.

Yes indeed and if I'd been a smoker with no family history they might have written it off.
Unfortunately, my gran had a massive heart attack at my age, one killed my grandad at 60, a minor one for my mum at 64 and heart issues for my uncle at 55.
Probably wise to get it checked  ;D

Stoots

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2021, 05:09:06 pm »
I had the first jab,panic attack nearly passed out in the tent  :D then bottled the second one.

Already had covid and have a heart condition.

That said, sure what you experienced wasn't an anxiety attack ? Symptoms mimic a heart attack,been to hospital twice with them convinced I was dying.

Good grief that sounds awful!

I've had panic attacks for about 30 years but his was something different.
My chest seized up for about three hours and was extremely nauseous.

The GP drew a blank - it was far too long for a panic attack and not lethal enough for a heart attack.

Talked to the Cardiologist yesterday and she didn't know either but warned that further scans may not show up anything at all.

You're quite right though - could very easily all be down to stress.

The advice is that if it happens again, call an ambulance and see if they can witness it and work out what it is - if anything?

Take care out there.

Back pain-stomach pain-memory problems and a lot else can all be down to stress.

Yes indeed and if I'd been a smoker with no family history they might have written it off.
Unfortunately, my gran had a massive heart attack at my age, one killed my grandad at 60, a minor one for my mum at 64 and heart issues for my uncle at 55.
Probably wise to get it checked  ;D

Same here, grandad died of heart attack at 55. Dad had one at same age and me and my brother born with heart defects. Any little chest pain or palpation and I poo myself and end up having a panic attack.

Strange thing the body, stress can cause all sorts of symptoms.

EandM

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2021, 06:06:14 pm »
Same here, grandad died of heart attack at 55. Dad had one at same age and me and my brother born with heart defects. Any little chest pain or palpation and I poo myself and end up having a panic attack.

Strange thing the body, stress can cause all sorts of symptoms.
[/quote]

Yes, it is.
I've been reading up on this, as I have a vested interest at the moment and it's very interesting.

There is actual Myocarditis that physically affects the heart to varying degrees and can be fatal if acute but there's also Stress Cardiomyopathy, which is as the name suggests is a stress related condition that mimics the same symptoms.

Hopefully, it's the latter.

֍Winp®oClean֍

« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2021, 11:43:59 pm »
Still waiting for dazmond to come on and tell us about his drum kit and golf gtd

Don't forget his brother who's a millionaire,  his current bird who owns her own house and his ex who takes it up the wrong'un!!😁
Comfortably Numb!

NWH

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2021, 12:12:11 am »
⬆️ 🤣🤣🍩

Gringo

« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2021, 01:31:21 pm »
Not forgetting his part time hours, 15 goretex jackets printed work chits and massive muscles for drumming

adman

« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2021, 01:46:33 pm »
I try to do 830 till 130 5 days a week. Sometimes more sometimes less depending if I've hit my turnover goals

KS Cleaning

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2021, 02:06:03 pm »
I’m 8 - 2:30 but I do work at a good pace and work a 4 day week. If I worked at a more leisurely pace it would be a 3:30 finish or if I still wanted a 2:30 finish I would need to work a half day Friday.

Pete Thompson

« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2021, 03:26:17 pm »
I always start for 9am, so usually leave at 8:30am to get to my start point for 9.

On average I work until about 4-4:30. But if I need to get an area finished I will work to 5:15 if it’s still light.

NWH

« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2021, 05:02:11 pm »
9 o’clock is way too late for me I’d feel like half the morning had gone that’s the beauty though you can start when you like and the same for when you’ve had enough,I do feel you need to set yourself a time or target though all to easy to just knock off too early it’s a bad habit to get in to.

Don Kee

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2021, 07:28:20 am »
9 o’clock is way too late for me I’d feel like half the morning had gone

You could start at 9 and if you stopped checking the forum 15 times a day you’d probably end up cleaning the same amount if work with the same finish time.

NWH

« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2021, 12:42:40 pm »
I’d I had to drop the kids off at school I might start at 9 but I don’t.

davids3511

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2021, 01:15:46 pm »
Not sure what your doing wrong but I work 8- 2 . 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and have to be really careful not to go vat registered again . By 1 o’clock I’ve had enough for the day and can’t wait to finish but we work really hard
That's an incredible good rate though, I dont think you can say "Not sure what your doing wrong" when you're saying you earn £80 an hour.  120 hours over a 6 week period. 8.66 6week periods in a year so 1039 hours worked yearly . VAT threshold £86k so say you're just under at 85k. £85k over 1039 hours is £81 per hour worked.

deeege

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2021, 01:44:39 pm »
Heard it all now. If you’re not earning £85k per year as a part time, sole trader window cleaner you’re doing something wrong  ;D
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

davids3511

« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2021, 08:35:54 pm »
Heard it all now. If you’re not earning £85k per year as a part time, sole trader window cleaner you’re doing something wrong  ;D
He did say "we" though so maybe he's bringing a worker to a soletrader gunfight?

richard connett

« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2021, 06:44:48 am »
Ha ha yeah that’s right there’s two of us , but…I thought jay was too?

richard connett

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2021, 06:45:30 am »
Well worked out though . That’s why it’s so easy to see how much bull crap is on here

richard connett

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2021, 07:27:39 am »
Not sure what your doing wrong but I work 8- 2 . 4 weeks on 2 weeks off and have to be really careful not to go vat registered again . By 1 o’clock I’ve had enough for the day and can’t wait to finish but we work really hard

What money do you do on average a day, turnover?

Where are you based?
Two of us turnover £500-£600 a day , based in Bedfordshire .
I didn’t realise you were a sole trader.  I couldn’t do anymore time on the glass. I find it too boring and feel I’ve got my work /life balance just right. I wouldn’t class myself as lazy . I reckon if your averaging £50 an hour turnover ( not 10
Houses an hour!) then it’s not a bad living soletrader or otherwise.

james peters

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2021, 08:09:44 am »

What money do you do on average a day, turnover?

Where are you based?
Two of us turnover £500-£600 a day , based in Bedfordshire .
I didn’t realise you were a sole trader.  I couldn’t do anymore time on the glass. I find it too boring and feel I’ve got my work /life balance just right. I wouldn’t class myself as lazy . I reckon if your averaging £50 an hour turnover ( not 10
Houses an hour!) then it’s not a bad living soletrader or otherwise.

my partner is a renal nurse, treating patients with kidney problems , dialisis etc....
she often reminds me that I earn more than the junior doctors on her ward, and whats more I work far less hours and have hardly to next to nothing stress .
when you look at the positives ,  it realy is a nice position to be in.
we forget how lucky we are.

dazmond

« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2021, 08:56:32 am »
I average around 6 hours a day 4 days a week including admin,purifying water,etc...
Turnover is around £48-£50k at present which I can live off quite comfortably.....

Had last Friday off and im off today(going for my third jab today).weathers crap too... ;D

Yes....I'm officially a part timer now.... 8)
price higher/work harder!