van insurance

This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andyralph

Ova 8
« on: October 13, 2021, 09:08:12 pm »
Hi all got new ova 8 pole 2 day fitted univalve and realised can’t use tubless how do u guys get around it thanks andy

Smudger

Re: Ova 8
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 09:25:12 pm »
The way I have got around it is as follows.....

Attach univalve to long piece of pole hose and thread this up section 1 and gooseneck - set the univalve so it just touches the end of section 1 - put o-clip on pole hose at the goose neck to act as a stop when pulling univalve on/off I then put a short piece of hose on the univalve that sticks out 1 to 2 inches of the base section when the pole is collapsed here I put a connector - as you extend the extra pole hose travels up the pole.

I don't think you can use a rectus as they will either self disconnect or jam in the number 2 section

Not ideal but it works well - I have been looking at a better way - just not had the time - it would be great if the univalve had flats on it to match the shape of the pole

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

andyralph

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 11:19:17 pm »
Hi do u use an 8 mm straight connector and does it not come out when u pull pole hose to turn water on thanks andy

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 01:31:24 am »
I do and no it doesn't

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

andyralph

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 04:43:21 pm »
Hi have u got any pictures of u set this method up thanks andy

Smudger

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 05:14:54 pm »
I'll try do some tomorrow when the lads go out

Darran

andyralph

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2021, 05:16:31 pm »
Thanks andy