This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blue Frog Systems

Round software that send automatic invoices via email ?
« on: October 06, 2021, 04:02:10 pm »
Is there a round software that will generate and  send out an invoice via email once i click job completed at the end of each day ?

Currently using George and a your windows have been cleaned card for people to pay.

Recently picked up 45 jobs that need invoicing after done and trying to save the hassle of sorting that out
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Mike Burd

Re: Round software that send automatic invoices via email ?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2021, 04:12:54 pm »
Is there a round software that will generate and  send out an invoice via email once i click job completed at the end of each day ?

Currently using George and a your windows have been cleaned card for people to pay.

Recently picked up 45 jobs that need invoicing after done and trying to save the hassle of sorting that out
Aworka does that.

Simon Trapani

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 04:22:29 pm »
Yep aworka does mine too. Syncs in early hours of following morning I find, unless you’re prepared to send them manually.

tlwcs

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2021, 06:17:37 pm »
Another for Aworka

Ched

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2021, 06:19:37 pm »
Squeegee does it. You can either have the invoice sent automatically as soon as you click done or have the invoice created and then send by clicking send invoice which gives you opportunity to edit email if necessary. You can also include Card Payments (Stripe) or GoCardless links in the invoice via buttons at top of invoice both services charge fees you to use them.
Squeegee also lets you text the invoice if you pay for the txts from them although it's easy to work out the invoice link and txt using your sims included txts.

Innocence & Experience

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2021, 07:55:08 pm »
As above, Squeegee will do everything you need it too - its made things so much easier for me.

Ascjim

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2021, 06:41:13 pm »
CP does it too

Pete Thompson

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2021, 11:13:40 pm »
I think you may mean that you have a new customer with several different properties.

If so, in cleaner planner you simply create a new customer, and then create each property as a new job for that customer (each job can have a different address, but still be for a single customer)

Then when they are complete and you have marked it as complete at the end of the day, you just create an invoice for that customer, and you’ll be asked to select which of those customers completed jobs you want to include on that invoice.

Just select them all, and then you can create and send the invoice directly to the customer from within cleaner planner (assuming you’ve saved the customer’s email address in their record)

Or you can download a PDF copy of the invoice and attach it to an email manually.

It’s quite easy, I do it all the time.
You can do all of this from your phone, you don’t need to be back at your home office.

(CleanerPlanner let’s you customise how your invoices look eg with your logo etc and if you want to charge VAT or not)

2nd half of this video shows how it’s done.
https://youtu.be/4SbEetbqxLY

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2021, 07:36:25 am »
I think you may mean that you have a new customer with several different properties.

Assumption incorrect... 45 individual jobs, 7 are owned by one man but each of those jobs need to be invoiced to the relevant company
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go