This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jay Le Huray

new work
« on: September 24, 2021, 02:21:33 pm »
In the last couple of weeks I have taken on at least another 20 new jobs via recommendations or walk ups.

Is anyone finding this too?

AuRavelling79

Re: new work
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 03:15:55 pm »
Not in that league but to an extent. Low sun and lots of it sometimes pushes them to call. 🤷‍♂️
It's a game of three halves!

NWH

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2021, 03:42:22 pm »
Yeah I have done but a lot are a waste of time as far as price goes and what I think they think a regular clean is,there’s still a lot of people that think they will get their windows cleaned for a few quid hence why they’ve never had a decent one.

NWH

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2021, 03:49:21 pm »
Younger families will say they want regular and when you’ve cleaned their windows within an inch of their lives they change their minds,most in this category are a waste of space they are mortgaged till the hilt have everything else on finance and basically no money they want a 40-50 quid job cleaned for 15-20 quid lol,crack on then.
Older couples with pensions and cash are 2-1 on for staying with you and giving you regular work younger couples are 60-1 outsiders that may come good about every 40-50 quotes 🤣🤣🤣