This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Avo

Carbon trad pole
« on: September 18, 2021, 08:09:33 pm »
Can anyone recommend a good carbon trad pole please, been using a standard unger pole on inside offices ect for years but in the market for an upgrade?

Dry Clean

Re: Carbon trad pole
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2021, 07:41:59 pm »
You wont beat a Gardiner pole, you just need to buy a trad adaptor.
https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/pole-assembly-for-use-with-traditional-tools.html

lal

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2021, 09:21:45 pm »
Can anyone recommend a good carbon trad pole please, been using a standard unger pole on inside offices ect for years but in the market for an upgrade?

Hi Avo, I've just ordered a   Unger Ninja Limited Edition Carbon Traditional  2.5 Metre pole from WCW     72 Pound, when i
get it delivered over to here in Ireland, i will let you know how i get on with it.

Avo

« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2021, 10:49:54 pm »

Hi Avo, I've just ordered a   Unger Ninja Limited Edition Carbon Traditional  2.5 Metre pole from WCW     72 Pound, when i
get it delivered over to here in Ireland, i will let you know how i get on with it.
Yes i did see the unger one and looks the part, i might even buy it myself this week.