This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

robbo333

Re: Best chemicals for cleaning fascias?
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2021, 07:24:28 pm »
Virosol good. (use it neat) but pre-wet first.
Screwfix No Nonsense Degreaser good.
Hypo is the best. Don't get it on your skin or your clothes...or anything other than what you are cleaning.
Tiger stripes, magic eraser pad with some 'Pink Stuff' (tub) on. You won't get rid of them but you can reduce them visually.
If you have a Gardiners Quik Loq adapter, you can use 2 elastic bands to hold the magic eraser in place. Cut the magic eraser 1 inch bigger all round than the small surface of the the QL adapter.

"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

the king

« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2021, 08:00:06 am »
I use razer wash from wcw i think its the best I've used so far here is a list of products ive tryed
Ubik2000
Virosol
Tfr20
Vision tfr
Bladeright tfr
Upvc max

NBwcs

« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2021, 11:37:23 am »
I use razer wash from wcw i think its the best I've used so far here is a list of products ive tryed
Ubik2000
Virosol
Tfr20
Vision tfr
Bladeright tfr
Upvc max

What dilution rate are using for that please?  Havent personally ever heard of razor wash.

the king

« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2021, 02:40:36 pm »
I just glug a bit in to be fair its really good stuff im a brush dunker and scrub rince off with wfp it does not seem to burn out like tfr20 even when the bucket is filfy it still cleans very well

JandS

« Reply #24 on: September 09, 2021, 04:27:43 pm »
UBIK 2000 all day long.
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.