This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Rayleigh Window Cleaning Services

Re: Peter Fogwill
« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2021, 08:22:19 pm »
Sorry to hear that.

Very helpful man.

RIP Peter

Granny

« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2021, 08:43:23 am »
Learned a lot when I first started off him though many of his posts were old by the time I  started WFP.
I remember his advice, may have been a video on just how little water you actually need to clean windows.
Still keep it in mind with my 250 ltr tank!

Spruce

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2021, 07:56:49 am »
Learned a lot when I first started off him though many of his posts were old by the time I  started WFP.
I remember his advice, may have been a video on just how little water you actually need to clean windows.
Still keep it in mind with my 250 ltr tank!

Wasn't that Thimble Brimble the electric window cleaner? He could clean a window using a Thimble full of water. But he never cleaned the top frame.
Peter didn't believe in controllers. A full flow meant you could work quicker, rinse faster and save water.
He always said that if it takes a litre of water to wash a window, better to use it quickly than to use the same amount over a longer time on a lower flow rate.
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

gordonswindows

« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2022, 01:12:11 pm »
Bugger !
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney

Mr.G

« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2022, 07:31:49 pm »
I started off my WFP with Peter's kit, and still have, and use, the trolley to this day (though heavily modified)  Peter was always willing to give advice on the phone, (sometimes daily!) a very helpful bloke.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2022, 05:28:49 pm »
He was ahead of his time to be honest.